IGNORED

first trip to pattaya...pictures & videos

britco

i will be taking my first trip to pattaya soon to partake in some of its many pleasures & wanted to know if its going to be a problem taking pictures/videos of my encounters with the local ladies...is there anything i should know?

This is a question that is often asked.

The answer is that it varies from girl to girl.

If you want to take Pics of girls in a bar they normally dont mind as long as you show them the image on the cam and tell them they look good.

Most GoGos dont allow pics to be taken inside.

If you want to take pics in room just ask the girl. She may say yes, some will let you take pics clothed but not naked, some will only go topless and some will do the full monty.

My advice is to start slowley, show the image anf tell them they look sexy and ask to take some more, after a bit they often turn into little actresses and get right into it.

But if they say no then just respect that and say OK no problem.

Cheers Mick

thanks mick....what about bringing said pictures & videos back through customs...any problems do you think?