Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

[Moving Sale] Fender Guitar, Xbox 360, Electronics, All sorts of stuff...

pratumnakmoving

I'm moving in a few days and thought I'd post some things that would be too much of a pain to take with me. Only posting good stuff, not going to bother with household goods or small things, I'll post a few things now and will likely edit this later to add some other things.

Mint Fender Guitar I thought I'd learn how to play...

pM2ylWB.jpg

Price: Paid around 15,000 because I'm a moron, Best Offer

Update: I just learned from someone that this guitar sells for more like 8-9k baht here apparently, I paid 14k for the guitar alone so it seems I got more than a little taken advantage of. It was entirely my fault though as looking back I walked into a guitar shop with no idea how to play or what a good guitar even looked like, and I believe I at one point asked "do you have anything more expensive", then they told me how this one was hand crafted by magic elves. Knowing what the real cost is, I may now keep this purely out of stubbornness as I feel a "fair" price would end up being 20% or less than what I paid not too long ago.  

I don't know whether Fender is difficult to get here or taxed heavily, or if I was simply screwed on the price but I paid over 15,000 baht for this 6 or 7 months ago from one of the nicer guitar shops here. I thought I'd learn to play the guitar but have the attention span of a goldfish and after about an hour of trying it ended up in the closet and forgotten about. I even bought the fancy clip-on electronic tuning thing, which I never bothered to open, so if anyone's interested in a Mint Fender acoustic guitar that's been played for about 40 minutes by an idiot, there's a huge discount thanks to my impatience.

Manny Pacquiao Signed Boxing Glove

JQWVAGz.jpg

Price: 7,000 or best offer.

Not sure why I bought this but it's cool, I don't really watch boxing but the owner of a sports bar was going home and sold this to me. It's in a nice giant glass case and would be great on a wall, it's a Team Pacquiao glove and was signed by him at his gym in the Philippines. Looks awesome but it's too large for me to travel with and I don't really follow boxing.

[sold] Xbox 360 Slim + Kinect Sensor + 5 Controllers + Probably every game worth playing... (hardly played, still have box)

phAE9Ml.jpg

Price: [sold] Asking 6,000 for everything, 5 controllers, a ton of games, Kinect sensor, properly modded to play Tukcom games, will take Best Offer.

I bought this for my brother while he was visiting, I don't really play games much myself so it's been sitting around, lot of stuff and great games to go with it if anyone's interested. By properly modded I mean some of the mods done at Tukcom will stop working once you do an update, my last Xbox I had to bring back several times and it was a pain, this one though I had properly modded and it's flawless, no amount of updates break it and you can play any game you want from Tukcom, I'll give you every game I have though including the new Grand Theft Auto, ton of Kinect games, basically every game worth playing over the past year. I'll also include a modded USB stick that acts as 2nd hard drive for the machine, allowing you to play certain data heavy games (GTA V for example).

Note: I'll post a few more things here later, if anyone's interested in anything just post or send me a PM, have a great day and take care.

I'd keep it and learn to play. Realistically you can expect about 1/2 of the real price. I hate it when someone gets totally ripped off like that.

The xbox is a good price I see you sold it already, not surprising

Well Im  not  rich  but  I  would  buy  the  guitar  for  my  son  who  wants to learn  so  if  no one else  buys  it  I have 4000 baht  sorry  cant  aford  more  i m sure it is  worth  it  regards  Larkos 

If the guitar is the Fender CD-60 which it appears to be the MSRP in thailand should be around 11,500 baht.  But, they did not include the hard case which would add maybe 1500 baht.  Now, discount is something that should happen off that so yeah they took advantage of you.  But trust me when I say musical gear is more expensive here than in the US so if someone is basing their opinion on what they would pay there it isn't relevant.  

It is a very nice guitar for a beginner and should play and sound fine.  Anyone thinking of taking up guitar could do a lot worse,

Archived