IGNORED

Help Ghosty Please

FROST MEDIC999

Hey Guys

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab and very nice it is too. I wonder as I am not up with it regarding all this Computer Shit and only know what I know which is very little Can I get an App or something so I can Type up TR etc ?

I think I am correct when I say I use Word on my Netbook and Home Computer that allows Marins Spell check and such and would find it great if such a thing can be downloaded to the Samsung.

I have had a look on Apps but to be Honest I haven't got a clue what I am looking for.

All I want to do is Write a Tale edit it and save allowing me to upload to this Forum or send it to the Home Computer for checking

I could use the PA page if that makes sense but if I am off-line then cannot use all it offers and would be fearful of losing what I wrote.

Many Thanks

And A Hand Shandy whoever can help me out and provide an easy way with steps and not bamboozle me with jargin

Ghosty

Has a Memo thing but only allow 1, 500 words and nothing like word etc

Tried it but just means memo after memo so not for me that way.

It may have something else but as I said clueless is what I am 5555

Ghosty

polaris otherwise you could use trip journal which lets you link photos and text together and locations. polaris is more word on your tablet

eru5ebys.jpg

someone is trying to hook me to new girl

ga4u6uzu.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Just for you Robert 55555

Sure you recall her ♡♡♡♡

1392407893877.jpg

Much easier when it was stone and chisel wasn't it matey!   555

Bill

polaris otherwise you could use trip journal which lets you link photos and text together and locations. polaris is more word on your tableteru5ebys.jpgsomeone is trying to hook me to new girlga4u6uzu.jpgSent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Very nice Matey and I will have a look for the Polar Ice thingy when I can get to my Samsung

Ghosty

Much easier when it was stone and chisel wasn't it matey!   555

Bill

Cheeky Fuck least I can use letters and not hand prints like you the Heathen 5555

Just for you Robert 55555

Sure you recall her ♡♡♡♡

attachicon.gif1392407893877.jpg

did you meet up with her last trip? thought she was sponsored away in australia

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

did you meet up with her last trip? thought she was sponsored away in australiaSent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

Seen her every Trip Matey she still love you Mak Mak always Yaks Robert this Robert that 55555

Not been away as far as I am aware this Falang Pak Wan too much with her

@ Daddee cheers will look at that as well

Ghosty

Hahaa yeah yeah

She looks better then before on that photo. I think she may have changed numbers

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

Couple suggestions follow. I'll be interested in learning what works best for you from the suggestions in this forum and what you learn. 

"you can get Office 365 working on your Android tablet fairly quickly." 

http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/tablets-in-the-enterprise/how-to-access-microsoft-office-365-from-an-android-tablet/

"Samsung preloads ThinkFree Office - this app will read Word, Excel and pdf files." and "Documents to go, is the best for android" 

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121119105505AA4rwVJ

https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+galaxy+tab+microsoft+word&oq=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+Microsoft&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.10904j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8 

Thanks everyone for the in-put I have found that Polar Ice thing 5555 never knew what it wad so did not ever open it.

Seems it may be suitable so gona play around with it and hopefully will do the job.

Thanks again

Ghosty

I like this Android app a lot for writing down thoughts and stories:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mightyfrog.android.simplenotepad&hl=en

It allows you to create multiple files and it is super easy to use. You can write your stories offline and then copy/paste them into the forum when you are back online. Simple text files only though, no fotos, etc.

• 1 month later...

Ghosty,

I use Evernote which is free and can be installed on all your devices (cell phone, laptop's, tablets, and home computer).  Once you setup the account you can view all the notes and photos from any device you are logged in on.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evernote

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

kingsoft office shoud work just fine you can also get yellow sticky type notepad from playstore will work too.

I use ColorNote...

I have it installed on my S4 and my Samsung Tablet with the same email ID, and everytime I make note on one or the other, it will sync all the notes...there by making it east to copy past reports etc and also if I lose the phone / tablet, my notes are still saved

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note&hl=en

Archived