IGNORED

BKK to Pattaya on June 1st

rob3996

Greetings,

I have reservations with Mr T. taxi service for June 1st approximately 9:15 to 9:30 at night. The cost is 1000 baht including tolls, if anyone is interested in tagging along let me know. Dont forget to include the time also. Robert R.

Rob- if your in BKK before this taxi ride, come along and meet with some of the boardies from here, a few of us will be in BKK until 2 June, then heading down to Patts.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

B.C.

Thanks for the offer, I am heading straight down though. However I do want to meet up with the B.M.'s, if a bunch of you are going out on the 2nd of June - Curious where I can find you? Thanks.

Just send myself, deadman or internationalhardman a PM. We are heading down on the 2nd. There are a few parties on during tha week also, couple of bar crawls etc. Be good to have you on deck bro.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Count me in Buddy - I will keep in touch and PM you when I am about to leave the USA. I think the first night I am going to check out either Soi 2, 7 or 8. I kind of like that Honey Pot place - Had fun there a couple years ago. I wont get into Pattaya until 11-12 at night.

B.C.

Thanks for the offer, I am heading straight down though. However I do want to meet up with the B.M.'s, if a bunch of you are going out on the 2nd of June - Curious where I can find you? Thanks.

I will send you a PM with my thai number also mate... will be good to see you in funtown :D