IGNORED

Burma's storm

templeman

I know its on the news but it

makes you wonder if this had happened in a tourist resort

we would be looking at full blown coverage on the tv.

Mother nature can be relentless as we found out a few years ago

The military junta that rules Burma has accepted offers of international help.

Which is good to see.

Thousands dead,your heart must go out to those people affected,

just hope they get as much help as the tsunami victims.

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

Current estimates put the death toll as high as 20,000 people. This is an epic tragedy which is effecting some of the most oppressed and down troden people on the planet.

I'm not religious but would hope that we all could have a word with which ever God or Deity we might even believe in a little and ask him/her/it to help those in desperate need there.

There are bound to be appeals and fundraisings in our home countries and i would urge those who can do donate.

Testicles

So many people who found dead in such a horrible storm. May we all stand still for a while and think back of the horrors that the tsunami in SE Asia caused to the people living in that aeria. May God help all thoose people who need His help and bless all thoose, who are homeless, poor, sick and in need of any human help.

I agree and hope that this disaster gets the same attention of that horrible tsunami. I`m happy that the military junta puts aside the arguments they have and allow foreign help, because the people over there need a huge international help.

Some images of what this dissastres storm did to Burma.

Here is another video, that couldn`t been embed, but with this link you can see the video if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91GdxKCKkI