IGNORED

stereobar pattaya

LiquidLoungePattaya

just to let every one know what is going on with the stereo bar in pattaya, it has been bought buy 2 English guys named danny and lee who are making mayor changes to the bar with a totally new look to the place you will be able to see photo of you bar on www.stereopattaya.com once the bar is finished ,the bar will be closed for about 5 weeks and should be reopening about mid june but the rooms are still be available for rent hope to see you soon

www.stereopattaya.com

Hi mate,just a quick question.

I do think that guys that is considering to rent a room at the Stereo is very much concerned about the noise from the building site.(rebuilding of the bar)

I mean i guess that the work is been done at early morning until early evening, and punters do need their beauty sleep.

Regards: Matrix

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Please don't click here for more info.

Edited by Shuggy
Brain Fart

Testicles

Hey Shugs, the link just brings you back to the same topic

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Hey Shugs, the link just brings you back to the same topic

Whops. Sorry. Posted that in the wrong thread.

Testicles

to be total honest with you mate the bar is a building site at the moment and can be noisy at time but most of the but most of the demolishing work is finished now so we are hoping that the noise level will be reduced a little and yes the builders work 8am till 5pm but we have asked for them to do the noisy work later in the day but this is Thailand

www.stereopattaya.com

hi stereo..... im due to stay here in late july early aug and get there at nightime.If there was any delay of sorts would i still be able to check in late,say in the early hours.

vimto

Are the prices going to be the same for the rooms or more ? :Party1:

Edited by JASONTHAI

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

hi stereo..... im due to stay here in late july early aug and get there at nightime.If there was any delay of sorts would i still be able to check in late,say in the early hours.

vimto

[/quote

hello vimto i'm danny one of the new owers if you could go on www.stereopattaya.com and contact us thought that web site just to recomfirm your dates that would be good and no it wont be a problem for you to check in late if any delays the bar will be reopened by then and will be open untill about 2 am our if any later we can meet you this is my number 0860250027 and you can phone me from the airport thanks vimto look forward to meeting you soon danny

www.stereopattaya.com

hello jason i'm danny one of the new owers the prices are staying the same at the moment but we plan on doing some work in the rooms tidying them and the prices will go up a little but will still be very good value hope you will come and pay us a visit soon danny

www.stereopattaya.com

Hi Danny good luck with the New venture, loved staying there, as it's great location.... :D

Hi Danny good luck with the New venture, loved staying there, as it's great location.... :D

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

thanks for the support hope you will come back stay again and check out the new bar

www.stereopattaya.com

Hi ya stereo i love the look of your rooms at the stereo bar and want to stay thier for about 23 days in October do u do pick up from the airport or will i have to make my own way to your bar?should i book now?or wait until i get closer to the time that i arrive in pattaya?thanks for the imformation hope to hear from u very soon..thanks kindly..marcus...

hello marcus i'm danny one of the new owners of the stereo bar you are better of booking a room now that way you have more chance of getting one.yes we can arrange airport pick up for you for around 1500 baht, so if you would like to book pick up and room please mail me b ack your full name, arrival time, airline and flight number and i will book it all for you,please email me thought our website www,stereopattaya.com thanks danny.

www.stereopattaya.com

Hi ya danny thanks very much for your fast reply and your help..i will get in contact with u very soo with my details via your website thanks kindly for all your help...looking forward to meeting u...marcus..