Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fourteen Again boutique hotel ( Tim bar )

andrew

Hello to all fellow BMs,

I am planning my next trip on July, 13, and considering Fourteen Again boutique hotel for my stay.

I am sure everybody knows TIm bar, but what about the hotel ? Did  anybody stay there? if yes, please share your experience.

it looks nice on Agoda, but i would like to hear some opinions, either good or bad. They list so many facilites ( sauna, indoor pool,

outdoor pool, in-room jacuzzi )  Sound tempting to me, but still haven't made my mind yet..

Its one of the popular hotels here with BMs, have not stayed there personally but have read good reviews, am sure you will get some first hand knowledge pretty soon.

................................................................................................................

Stayed there for a few days last year, nice rooms with friendly/helpful staff, never any problems taking guests back to room

I have stayed there two nights. The jacuzzi is nice. My room was rather small with the jacuzzi in the bath room. That didn't make it the "I feel like a king with a bunch of girls in the jacuzzi" experience. Even then, it was cool, the staff is friendly and the rooms were clean.

I have stayed there two nights. The jacuzzi is nice. My room was rather small with the jacuzzi in the bath room. That didn't make it the "I feel like a king with a bunch of girls in the jacuzzi" experience. Even then, it was cool, the staff is friendly and the rooms were clean.

Thanks a lot, mate ! Have you tried their sauna?

No wifi in rooms, no balcony, no lift, checked out after 2 hours. Better value available around the area. China gardens, Areca and many more

14again is above Tim Bar , but I think you have use of the pool at their other hotel , The Intimate ( formally Tim Boutique )

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Here you go mate

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165646-fourteen-again-tims-bar-hotel-review/

stayed there last year and have 2 weeks booked for March

Hello to all fellow BMs,

I am planning my next trip on July, 13, and considering Fourteen Again boutique hotel for my stay.

I am sure everybody knows TIm bar, but what about the hotel ? Did  anybody stay there? if yes, please share your experience.

it looks nice on Agoda, but i would like to hear some opinions, either good or bad. They list so many facilites ( sauna, indoor pool,

outdoor pool, in-room jacuzzi )  Sound tempting to me, but still haven't made my mind yet..

indoor pool is more a show thing i think and they wanted 200 baht

very very clean place
i actually saw them hand scrub the wood floors downstairs

and another day they pulled the fans apart and cleaned the blades

our rooms were always spotless too

Damn, didnt even know they had one

What about Tim bar itself these days? Is it fun to have a beer or two in the evening ?

2 of our group sat at the front bar a few times having a beer watching the footy

personally i didnt, i would rather sit somewhere like Soi 6 and do that

14again is above Tim Bar , but I think you have use of the pool at their other hotel , The Intimate ( formally Tim Boutique )

correct

didnt use it last time but will this trip

if you're a light sleeper dont get room 701 55555

dont care about wifi as i hot spot my phone

if im going to sit around on the internet i would rather do it while having a massage 50feet up the road

location is almost impossible to beat

if you have to have a lift get another hotel and get a grip - it's 2 small flights

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Here you go mate

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165646-fourteen-again-tims-bar-hotel-review/

stayed there last year and have 2 weeks booked for March

I clicked on the link above. Fantastic review, Jason, thanks a lot !  Seems like rooms match my criterias, and location, as you've pointed out already, is perfect, not far both from LK Metro, Mike mall and The Sportsman pub ( important for me to be within few paces from Guinness tap )

Just 2 questions left :

1.Do they have WiFi in the bar ?

2.You've mentioned in your review you bought those beat speakers for 600 bht, Can your please tell me where ? I think i also could do with them.

Thank you again

cheers, Andrew.

I clicked on the link above. Fantastic review, Jason, thanks a lot !  Seems like rooms match my criterias, and location, as you've pointed out already, is perfect, not far both from LK Metro, Mike mall and The Sportsman pub ( important for me to be within few paces from Guinness tap )

Just 2 questions left :

1.Do they have WiFi in the bar ?

2.You've mentioned in your review you bought those beat speakers for 600 bht, Can your please tell me where ? I think i also could do with them.

Thank you again

yeah, great place mate

direct trip to Soi 6

easy trip back from WS

come back through Mikes when coming back off the bus from Soi 6

or when grabbing a beach roader

soi Dianne bars close by

LK Metro up the street

soi Honey a few blocks up

7/11 out the front

good value exchange booths all round

Maccas and Starbucks if you need to

steak places close by

cinema

pool halls

there's so many pluses with this spot

you should get it for 1100 a night that time of year

email them direct

1. From memory they do but as i said i just used the hot spot on my phone but i usually either used the wifi in Arree massage or sat at Kiss food and used the hot spot again

always hate the thought of wasting time doing noting when im on the next over there

2. i ended up getting 4 of them for 1500baht at tukcom last trip but you should be able to get one there for 400-450

you can get them in Mikes Mall if you want though

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

What, they have a sauna?? No, I haven't, didn't know they have. Definitely a reason to stay there again and give the sauna a try!

What, they have a sauna?? No, I haven't, didn't know they have. Definitely a reason to stay there again and give the sauna a try!

It is mentioned on Agoda, however,  i haven't found it in facilities section on the hotel website.

Not a deal breaker, anyway  :SoWhat1:

Archived