IGNORED

not good experience last night

flyx

last night i meeted a german guy around bar

he talked with me and we talked about everything then i recommended him to walking

we walked around many bars , and many ladies just came around me not him and they wanted drink with me

i ignored them because of german guy , and i told them he is alone and if he accept i will ok,but he didnt

so , i ignored many ladies , after a while he told me lets everyone go to his own way ,it's better for ours!!

damn

i wanted tell him asshole i ignored many ladies just because you not be alone!!

ooops

what bad peoples

so i back and picked up two of that ladies

fuck him , maybe can not be honestly with all

maybe i must change my mind

I think you need to relax mate :ThankGod1:

he talked with me and we talked about everything then i recommended him to walking

we walked around many bars , and many ladies just came around me not him and they wanted drink with me

i ignored them because of german guy , and i told them he is alone and if he accept i will ok,but he didnt

so , i ignored many ladies , after a while he told me lets everyone go to his own way ,it's better for ours!!

damn

ooops

what bad peoples

its your holiday.. do what you want.. if he is cock blocking you then bail on him.. peace...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

It ain't easy being a pussy magnet mate, you have my sympathies we are very seldom understood :ThankGod1:

heheheh

thanx friends

your advise made me relax

maybe i come from a country where i learned always that these things in friendship is the most important things

anyway , nevermind , i am drinking jonny walker now ;)

have a good time

Edited by flyx

Fair go on our mate here.....Justin Timberlake brought sexy back but I never left??

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Maybe the german guy had the hots for justin as well. Pussy and dick magnet. :Bravo1:

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

*Meanwhile, some German guy is wondering "Why was that strange man following me around and keeping all the women away?"*

• 4 months later...

lol was thinking the same myself,well called

<p>

• 3 weeks later...

damn

ooops

what bad peoples

I thought most BGs tend to stay away from Persian and other Middle Eastern guys, so it's a little hard to believe that you had to fight off those girls.

how do some of these threads get brought back to life?

Eat. Down. South.

i was reading post on addicts and one guy, from germany, who used to go to band camp, put a post up, and i read it, and many people replied to it, and some of those replies made sense and some didnt, but they were all really cool.

Fair go on our mate here.....Justin Timberlake brought sexy back but I never left??

:Bravo1: Neither did i :)

chris timberlake

Wriggley Tin 1

i was reading post on addicts and one guy, from germany, who used to go to band camp, put a post up, and i read it, and many people replied to it, and some of those replies made sense and some didnt, but they were all really cool.

Ha.......

555, I had a chick ask me on my last trip 'What bring sexy back mean?'... I'm thinking 'fuck knows, it's bullshit pop babble' so I say 'It means he's fucking his girl in her ass, it's very cool to do that now'.

I know, I'm a cunt. :Whistle:

Cheers

WaxMiracle

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP