Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Italian Resident of Pattaya arrested and charged with sexual assault of a 12 year old boy.

LaaMok

Acting on arrest warrant 65/2551, Police Colonel Kanisorn, from the Provincial Police Woman and Child Protection Unit based at Pattaya Police Station arrested an Italian National on Wednesday Afternoon who was accused of engaging in sexual intercourse with a boy aged 12, Mr. Ruggero Costa aged 59 from Italy who has been living here in Thailand for the last 17 years. He was arrested at the Satitman Apartments in Soi Bongai 1 in South Pattaya. He fully cooperated with officers and was taken back to the Police Station where he denied all allegations of sexual assault brought against him, despite physical evidence found by doctors on the 12 year old boy. Police also tell us that they were aware that he was often seen with other young boys and girls of the same age but Police were unable to collect enough evidence to charge Mr. Costa with other incidents of sexual assault of a minor. Mr. Costa has been charged with sexual assault of a minor under the age of 15 and will be processed in accordance with Thai Law.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_01_05_51_2.html

Acting on arrest warrant 65/2551, Police Colonel Kanisorn, from the Provincial Police Woman and Child Protection Unit based at Pattaya Police Station arrested an Italian National on Wednesday Afternoon who was accused of engaging in sexual intercourse with a boy aged 12, Mr. Ruggero Costa aged 59 from Italy who has been living here in Thailand for the last 17 years. He was arrested at the Satitman Apartments in Soi Bongai 1 in South Pattaya. He fully cooperated with officers and was taken back to the Police Station where he denied all allegations of sexual assault brought against him, despite physical evidence found by doctors on the 12 year old boy. Police also tell us that they were aware that he was often seen with other young boys and girls of the same age but Police were unable to collect enough evidence to charge Mr. Costa with other incidents of sexual assault of a minor. Mr. Costa has been charged with sexual assault of a minor under the age of 15 and will be processed in accordance with Thai Law.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_01_05_51_2.html

KILL THE SON OF A BITCH not just because his italian but for the crime

This is why to my friends I use the term whore monger to describe myself. Sex tourist leaves too much to the imagination and the media. The monkey house will punish him. I used to work at San Quentin and the inmates hate molesters and snitches the most. Even the guards targeted molesters.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

and he has been here 17 years?

Nonce.

Catching a child molester would be in the top 10 of things to do before I die, "it was a citizen arrest and he put up a really good fight so we rendered him unconcious and within an inch of his life, he had no testicals when we found him officer".

and he has been here 17 years?

Nonce.

Catching a child molester would be in the top 10 of things to do before I die, "it was a citizen arrest and he put up a really good fight so we rendered him unconcious and within an inch of his life, he had no testicals when we found him officer".

I met a guy in a London temple that had lived in Pattaya for years, he told me that all the guys that are at it, are well known by the thais, but its never reported until they do something wrong! I have heard of this on a few occasions in the news in the past 1 year.

It would be nice to go to there apparent hang out and get a few shopped, but its playing with fire.

I was once offered a 2-3 year old, and i almost lost my rag. I was so angry.