Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Beware of man with lizard...Updated 6th May

DirtyDisco

OK tonight I fell victim to the skilled pickpockets of Thailand. This time it was a guy with a Lizard who came up to me and plopped the thing on my should he stood directly in front of me while another unseein by me stood behind, within seconds they had my camera off my belt the lizard was back in their hands and they were gone.

DON'T EVER LET ANY OF THESE PEOPLE NEAR YOU.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

OK tonight I fell victim to the skilled pickpockets of Thailand. This time it was a guy with a Lizard who came up to me and plopped the thing on my should he stood directly in front of me while another unseein by me stood behind, within seconds they had my camera off my belt the lizard was back in their hands and they were gone.

zdid this occur on Walking Street?

BTW, sorry to hear that this happened to you, it sucks being a victim (I know about that first hand) and I know it

takes awhile to stop letting it interfere with your good times.

I really hope that you dont had the evidence of a 6some on the cam????

Just messing with you brother.

It is so bad that those things happen,can spoil a lot on a mans holls.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

sorry to hear this my friend but dont let it ruin youre holiday does this mean you have lost all youre pics too so far

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Damn DirtyDirty- sorry to hear that brother.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Happened on Walking Street at 4am so the Tourist Police were no where to be seen. Lucky had saved most pictures to PC just lost 2 days worth of pictures can buy another camera and replace pictures.

Cheers,

DIRTY

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

sorry to hear that colin, i will ask my lizard to see what the word on the street is!

Reptiles, cant trust em, cold blooded.

Sorry to hear about this Disco.

Guys watch out for those kids selling glow rings, caught one young lad taking a particular intrest in the contents of my pocket recently, actually it was one of the BG who spotted it first and shouted at him.

As it happens it was late at night (early morning) 3AM so ther wasnt much money left in there, thats not the point though. Watch out guys.

Cheers Mick

that sucks.

how about that lady who hands you the demon-sized sloth that wears a beanie? positively the scariest thing ive ever encountered while in thailand. i didnt trust her at all.

that sucks.

how about that lady who hands you the demon-sized sloth that wears a beanie? positively the scariest thing ive ever encountered while in thailand. i didnt trust her at all.

I SAW THAT THING LAST TRIP!

What the fuck is it? Honestly, it was like something from a nightmare. Not to mention, it looked miserable.

sorry to hear that DD.. thankfully that was all they took...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Total bummer mate. You are definately shit out of luck with cameras in LOS. Thanks for the warning.

Testicles

we should all learn from DD's mistake . DONT wear your camera or phone on your belt , its just to easy to be lifted off without you feeling it . you should keep all valuables in your front pockets where you will feel someone trying to get in

Cheers

Dude

Its bad, I know this shit happens all over the world but Patts must have more scammers yard for yard, I saw watch sellers threaten a guy who would not buy a watch in the end he bought one.

So now no eye contact nothing bought from hawkers for me and my pals, they shoot themselves in the foot time after time.

Bad luck with the camera, whilst you can guard your stuff its tedious haveing to think any person that comes near you is a robber!!! Its the only thing I dislike about Patts

Ok guys the cops caught him tonight, and I'll down the police station, at 8 am, for the investgation. Oh and look out for me pointing at the dude in the pattaya post...LOL

Cheers,

DIRTY

I feel sorry for the slotth type thing should be up a tree growing moss :D

Ok guys the cops caught him tonight, and I'll down the police station, at 8 am, for the investgation. Oh and look out for me pointing at the dude in the pattaya post...LOL

Thats good news,but i doubt you will get your camers back,hope you do though.

I had a simillar experience in Brazil a couple of years ago got my watch lifted

didnt feel a thing(sh1t they are good but bloody annoying at what they do)

and on the same night my mate had his camers took, he had just put a fresh memory stick in so

the previous 2 weeks photos weren't lost.

you think your doing ok taking care and looking out for stuff like that then wham they get you

so no jewellery,cameras or flash watches when out and about overseas,just dont give them the oppo to nick it.

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

Thats good news,but i doubt you will get your camers back,hope you do though.

I had a simillar experience in Brazil a couple of years ago got my watch lifted

didnt feel a thing(sh1t they are good but bloody annoying at what they do)

and on the same night my mate had his camers took, he had just put a fresh memory stick in so

the previous 2 weeks photos weren't lost.

you think your doing ok taking care and looking out for stuff like that then wham they get you

so no jewellery,cameras or flash watches when out and about overseas,just dont give them the oppo to nick it.

Aint that the truth. how they get the watch

Aint that the truth. how they get the watch

I wish i knew my mate got his camers took

then about 15 mins later i said think its time to eat

looked at my wrist and bam no friggin watch.

And it was a good one i picked up at K L airport.

well you live and learn dont ya??

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

well you live and learn dont ya??

... or you don't live long!

So I read somewhere.

DD, Sorry to hear that mate and glad they caught the bastard, I hope they lock him up for a long time in the monkey house.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

And the best thing when you have your stuff in the front pocket is that if they try to steel it any way,you will feel it....and get a hard on for free :unsure:

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image