IGNORED

Hey Addicts

flyx

Hya

i'm in pattaya right now

all gogobars closed and beer bars dont allow to selling alchol drinking to customers hahahaha :D

their king told police to care about this matter

police's powers care about this

it seems this rule will be for 1-2 days

hahaha

funny , i feel i am in an islamic country :AngryWink:

NP , it saves my money LOL

there's still a lot of bars around that sell beer, you just have to be discrete. Have a look at the bars in the New Plaza complex which runs between 2nd Rd and Soi Buakhow like Micky's etc where beers cost 45 baht a bottle. Also have a look around Soi 8 Thepprasit Rd where the "karaoke" Thai for Thai ST places are (it's like Soi 6 for the locals).

i was in soi 8 last night and i was with a ladybar hours , they afraid to sale, i see police patrols everywhere and they look to bars

There are many Soi 8's in Pattaya but i think you might be talking about the one that runs between Beach Rd and 2nd Rd.

Have a look at Soi 8 Thepprasit Rd or if that's too far away, check out New Plaza which is virtually across the road from Soi 7 & 8.

This always happend when there is an election or bhuddist holiday.

You just have to live with it, there are always some places open but its never too lively.

Last time I was over for an election I took a girl from my hotel to the movies and for a meal then back to room for some fun.

Cheers Mick