IGNORED

TQ2 - 17th Anniversary Party

rightsaid

TQ2 17th Anniversary Party

Wednesday 14th May 2008

Established in 1991 TQ2 is 17yrs old!

Please come and help us celebrate the only way TQ2 knows how, with Rock Music, Ice Cold Beers, Free Food, Sexy Ladies and Shows, and much much more.

So if you are in town and don't mind listening to Rock-n-Roll Music, drinking ice cold beer, and having some fun with our ladies.

Please feel free to come along and we'll do our best to make you feel welcome.

Doors open 8pm.

Edited by rightsaid

warning...

LONG ISLAND ice teas at TQ2 is way to strong! :Beer: unless you want to get drunk and have fun with your lady.. dont drink their long islands.. lol...

have a great party man... wish i could be there too... :Beer:

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Would lov to be there mate but unfortunatily i'm back in reality. Fuck i hate it here.!!

Testicles

Sorry I can't make your party mate... will miss it by a couple of weeks :Beer: hope you have a great time!

Regards:IHM

warning...

LONG ISLAND ice teas at TQ2 is way to strong! :Whistle: unless you want to get drunk and have fun with your lady.. dont drink their long islands.. lol...

thx for the warning will have to cross that place off my list :Bravo1: lol might just get the driver to drop me off there screw the room

Have a bloody great night Alf. Would kill to be there but somethings were never meant to be,

Testicles

Many thanks to those BM's who helped me kill a few billion brain cells at last night's party. Going by my hangover it was a great night.

Here a few photos hope you enjoy them.

309753-91.jpg

309753-92.jpg

309753-93.jpg

309753-94.jpg

309753-95.jpg

309753-96.jpg

309753-97.jpg

309753-98.jpg

309753-99.jpg

309753-100.jpg

309753-101.jpg

309753-102.jpg

Alf: Great pictures mate. Would love to have been there but offer my congrats on the anniversary. Looks like a whole new crop of ladies since last fall, will be in for a pint or 6 when I get in. Again thanks for the pics.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

• 2 weeks later...

Still a top spot at the TQ2 and was lucky enough to meet Alf aswell. Great atmosphere, nice girls and staff, will be back in December for sure. Will be my regular drinking hole along with the Roo Bar.

Picco