Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bkk-Philipines

Matrix

Have anyone here done that flight,and how much for a return ticket.

Say the trip will be about 2-3 days

From Bkk to Manilla

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I know what your thinking..... But I cant get the time off work to come with you :)

I know what your thinking..... But I cant get the time off work to come with you :)

I am a devil in disguised :)

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Hell I might join you for those days. When are you planning it?

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Hell I might join you for those days. When are you planning it?

Dont know yet mate,that is one thing we can discusse over a beer or two in the GUESS bar :)

Posted Image

Have anyone here done that flight,and how much for a return ticket.

Say the trip will be about 2-3 days

From Bkk to Manilla

Hi Matrix,

I have done a little research for you. I did find a link for budget flights in Asia. http://www.thaitechnics.com/budget-ailines.html

For example I searched on http://www.cebupacificair.com for a flight from BKK to MNL leaving on the 12th of May and returning on the 15th of May. The price they ask is PHP15,368.00 that will be about €235,= including taxes or 365 US Dollars or 185 English Pounds.

Have a great time in Pattaya mate.

Adrie.

Thanks mate,appreciated that :)

Posted Image

You`re welcome mate. Enjoy your trip.

thx

Posted Image

Matrix:

Check out Philippines air from Bkk to MNL cheapest I found under $300.00 return. Am looking at making the same trip in November for 6 days. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Matrix, im making this trip right before our hook up at the end of May. Im flying into BKK on 22 May and a few hours later im hoping over to MNL for about 6 days. I booked my flight through Cebu Pacific for about $220 US. Check this link to the travel forum, its got some good info....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Plan-...tay-t18210.html

Edited by Clark Kent

Some men like to pay them to stay, I like to pay them to leave...either way you pay.

Thanks guys :D

You know i have some "BIZ" to do over there,and it would be nice to be able to do it on this trip :AngryWink:

Posted Image

Thx bobbie.

And welcome to the board :)

Posted Image

Im very tempted to do this trip, but not sure how my time will stack up.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

For all thoose members who like to go for a while to AC here is a website of it and a map is included too.

Here is the link. http://www.acmap.com/main.asp

I just booked a BKK-MNL leg via the cebu pacific web site, approx 3500 THB one way, and they generated an E-Ticket.

I looked at booking thru asiatravel.com, and there was an extra 1000 THB service charge, and website said paper ticket will be issued, so maybe the service charge is for mailing the ticket?

I also tried to get paper ticket thru local travel agent in Oz, however they couldn't figure out a way where they would be able to issue the ticket.

Either way direct web site was cheaper, and I prefer the E-Ticket anyway.

I just booked a BKK-MNL leg via the cebu pacific web site, approx 3500 THB one way, and they generated an E-Ticket.

I looked at booking thru asiatravel.com, and there was an extra 1000 THB service charge, and website said paper ticket will be issued, so maybe the service charge is for mailing the ticket?

I also tried to get paper ticket thru local travel agent in Oz, however they couldn't figure out a way where they would be able to issue the ticket.

Either way direct web site was cheaper, and I prefer the E-Ticket anyway.

Thanks a lot buddy :GiveBeer1:

And welcome to the board :Insanity:

Posted Image

Have done the trip many times and cebu pacific is the cheapest and the service is ok. Philippine air and Thai air are both better services but more expensive. Nothing wrong at all with the cebu pacific flights.

Thanx for opening this topic Matrix, because with my GF living in the Phils and some great memories laying in LOS, this info can be usefull to me as well. :unsure::Beer::D

Thanx for opening this topic Matrix, because with my GF living in the Phils and some great memories laying in LOS, this info can be usefull to me as well. :Bravo1::SteamingMad::mad:

YW buddy.

My pleasure.

Posted Image

I don`t know where you live Noksukou, but I look a lot around on the board and many members compared as me prices from Europe to Bangkok and lately there aren`t many prices anymore for tickets under €600 to €650. Due to the extra taxes the Dutch gouvernment asks and the higher fuelprices. There has been a topice one of the members wanted to find out what the cheapest prices were from BKK-MNL and nothing less cheaper came out there as €250-€300, so if you have cheaper suggestions I`m happy to hear them from you. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Bkk-P...nes-t20645.html

Getting cheaper there is always in my interest and many members like to go to AC, so a ticket for €100 would be appreciated by many. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Plan-....html&st=12

I done the trips a coupel of times ... with Air Asia to Manila wit Air Asia via Kul to AC and with CathayP ..

If you book a litle in adwance you can get the flyght for aprox.5000B ink Tax T/R just use there webside ...

I traveled in Marz for 888Pesos from Manila to Bkk and back ..some special ..also look out for specials on there website to ..

As for me I live in Sweden and befor in Germany ... and i use both Countrys to travel from...

And to travel first to Bkk and then to Manila/AC its a lot cheaper for me ... like now in August i payt for my ticket STO -Bkk 560Euro T/R with Thai plus 5000B to Manila T/R that is about 650 Euro for everything ..

I already buy my tickets for xmas time ...680Euro Frankfurt -Bkk-Fr mit Etihad Airways

You can fly even cheaper ... LTU (Gemany) fly from May to June for 489 Euro T/R

All prices i write above are Inkl Taxes ..

Also mate just look out for special ..and try to book always in advance

Greetings

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

I looked at booking in August with Cebu

It really seems like it pays to book early. Found round trip for 2400 bath.

Cheap Charlie goes at it again :sad:

Philippine Airlines do an 8 day special fare which is comparable to Cebu Pacifics fare. The timings are a lot better than Cebu Pacific's tho'.

If you want an 8 day trip, this is the best option.

One way fare has to be Cebu Pacific

Air Asia has the advantage if you are going to Angeles, but it means a stopover in KL...pain in the neck. The journey from Manila to Angeles is pretty painless now, and I would just fly Cebu Pacific or PAL ( on their 8 day deal ) and get the bus to Angeles after a night in Ermita.

Happy trip.

check Tiger Air as it goes thru Singapore, but flies right into clark (Angeles)

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"