IGNORED

Problems buying

Parkwahn

Guys have any of you had problems in buying your condos, I am thinking about getting a more permamant base out there.

Poeple say get a good lawyer etc. But how do yiu know who is bad and who is a cunt

Whats your experience good or bad ?

Cheers

Yes get a good lawyer. If the lease is checked and the tordor3 is sorted properly you will have little problem. There are lots of good lawyers around but dont use the one the developer recommends. Try and find a non thai company although they usually hire Thai lawyers. Guys with bad experiences are usually down to things like not checking the 49% occupancy rules, not getting the tordor3 certificate although I think it has a new name now.

Edited by Thaifix

Have had no problems buying condo's in my name. ( but have always been under the 49% ownership ) I have never used a lawyer as it's all handled at the land office. Like Thaifix says you need the tor tor sam that says the money has come from abroad. The person you are buying from needs to get the papers from the condos admin about the 49% occupany rules and also that there is no outstanding amount owed for maintainance, then off you go! ( would be handy to take someone that speaks Thai )