Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

cheap flights to thailand from uk

pockets88

i have just being planning for my next trip in march and i have being dissapointed with the prices on offer, you get prices advertised for about £500 but when you try them they are no longer available, so does anybody have any tips, is it better to book later in the year, is there any company that stands out as being the most economic

I booked my flight with etihad from manchester to leave in 7 weeks. It cost 520 including tax.

I've also used these in the past: http://www.airline-network.co.uk/ . Sign up to the newsletter and they email special offers to you. I got an email a couple of days ago which was offering flights in may/june/july for 435.

yeah i agree with yorkshirefarang airline network are good ive booked with them 2 times good prices

For October 485 Eva, you say March you fly thats 10 months away

yea i know i wish it was next week, still it gives me time to save up, i was also hoping to get a good deal booking early, i was in pattaya in march i flew with etihad for about £ 580 nice airline i was impressed especialy the free bar :D but this time the cheapest on offer nearly £750

thanks all for the info

I booked my flight with etihad from manchester to leave in 7 weeks. It cost 520 including tax.

I've also used these in the past: http://www.airline-network.co.uk/ . Sign up to the newsletter and they email special offers to you. I got an email a couple of days ago which was offering flights in may/june/july for 435.

thanks for that, turkish airline £591 thats the cheapest and with a 7 hour stop over in instanbul, anybody flown with them before?

There are some cheaper airlines like Oman airways, Kuwait airways and Aeroflot but the reviews on the internet of those airlines is not glowing.