IGNORED

august suites REVIEW

blacksheep

I'm another fan of this hotel, had my first stay in March this year and was very impressed.

Great location, only downside was the ordinary breakfast so wouldn't bother getting that included again. Good market 100 meters or so down the road with good cheap eats.

Will stay here again.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

April Suites is right behind August Suites and is a sister hotel, have stayed there once... very clean and nice, but the extra girl fee to me means they don't want my business...  I like two girls or three at a time...

April Suites is usually a bit cheaper, and the rooms seem to be the same from what I can tell... Great rooftop pool too.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm off to Pattaya in a month and want to know, is it easy to go into and out of your room discreetly with a lady?

Am thinking about staying here but any suggested comfortable hotels for a single guy looking to have fun with girls would be appreciated.

Cheers

Sorry i forgot that I'll get 6% cashback on top on the rate. So it's just 1.835 THB for a deluxe room including breakfast, I still like this deal.

who cares that you get a 6% cashback. i am lucky enough not needing to worry about a few euro per night. i leave that up to people that also worry about the price of their sangsom and coke

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I'm off to Pattaya in a month and want to know, is it easy to go into and out of your room discreetly with a lady?

Am thinking about staying here but any suggested comfortable hotels for a single guy looking to have fun with girls would be appreciated.

Cheers

No, I stayed for a couple of weeks and as far as I know the only way in is via the lobby, so discretion is not an option.

Not sure why your bothered about being discrete, every hotel employee in Pattaya has seen it all before.

Think you'd need to look at guesthouses without a lobby or maybe condos if you want to try and be discrete.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

slightly off topic but a new girl has just started work there,she works the pool area,shes tiny and is cute as i dont know what,im in love.

I stay at August Suites now.this hotel totally went downhill last 3 years.fridge and a/c started working loud after many years of usage.and if u dont pay 2000baht and book a deluxe pool view room u stay in a superior room facing a building in construction.the construction noise start at 8:30am impossible for me to sleep.I am moving to a different hotel tomorrow

I stay at august suites now.this hotel totally went downhill last 3 years.fridge and a/c started working loud after many years of usage.and if u dont pay 2000baht and book a deluxe pool view room u stay in a superior room facing a building in construction.the construction noise start at 8:30am impossible for me to sleep.I am moving to a different hotel tomorrow

Your always going to have construction noise around Pattaya....just ask some BM's who stayed at SeaMee hotels 1 & 2 in Soi 10, the noise level was unbearable at times & construction lasted 2yrs or so.

I stayed here in March this year & didn't have a problem with anything.........IMHO a good hotel!

Your always going to have construction noise around Pattaya....just ask some BM's who stayed at SeaMee Hotels 1 & 2 in Soi 10, the noise level was unbearable at times & construction lasted 2yrs or so.

I stayed here in March this year & didn't have a problem with anything.........IMHO a good hotel!

Stayed in sea me spring 2 hotel for 7 days in february 2014.not once heard any noise.slept like a baby till noon.august suites is still a good hotel but in same quality as it was 2009-2012

Moving to whitehouse condotel tomorrow.

Stayed in sea me spring 2 hotel for 7 days in february 2014.not once heard any noise.slept like a baby till noon.august suites is still a good hotel but in same quality as it was 2009-2012

Moving to whitehouse condotel tomorrow.

I stayed at August Suites in March 2014 & had no problem with the noise level...quiet in the mornings & evenings. Some of the most expensive (per night) hotels have construction noise near by....there's nothing we can do about it really.....you have to roll with the punches sometimes. 

I disagree with your comment.....its still a very clean, well run & very affordable hotel

Thanks for sharing. A little more expensive hotel from my point of view and for my long journey, but this look well. I love this kings size bed.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there 23 October  till   1 Nov    stayed at Areca Evergreen tower   but   it was full  this time     I booked   a Deluxe here   hope   its nice

Archived