IGNORED

Grand Bella Hotel...anybody stayed there?

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi guys, anyone stayed there...comments and observations appreciated, Its a new 4 star with promo prices.

I stayed over the new year.

New hotel, nice rooms, pool and facilities. Reasonable choice of breakfast. Internet ok.

Lot of Russians stay there.

Only downside for me inconsiderate noisy Indians during the early hours of the moning. But what the hell they are there to enjoy themselves.

At time I was there they were tarmacing the outside area and outside road but should be finished now.

Located next to pattaya memorial hospital down a side soi off 2nd road more or less opposite soi 7.

Hi guys, anyone stayed there...comments and observations appreciated, Its a new 4 star with promo prices.

What are the promo rates?

Thanks.

not sure I would use this place...  if they are the same as bella express, they are insisting on taking pics of any guests you bring...  perhaps this is not correct now, but since you are in Thailand I would call and ask...

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/191666-a-new-and-unwelcome-hotel-trend-being-led-by-bella-express-and-sunshine-hotel/?hl=%2Bbella+%2Bexpress

Good breakfast. But many indians in large groups making heaps of noise day and night. 

12 Pints in Know it all

It sounds a bit like the Centara promo deal I had 2 years ago...it attracted Indian Tour groups, where they made up the majority of the guests . I will give it a miss.

I was only four days in November 2013 , the Indian too much for me , but it is also  true in many  other Indian hotel ( 12 days in march 2013 - Sunshine hotel - Soi 8) , sorry but i don't like Indian people.

Fordfiesta - thanks for your post. I agree it isn't about hating Indian people at all. However being in a hotel where the majority of guests are indian males (many of whom have never been overseas) takes some getting used to. I will be steering well clear.

• 7 months later...

Archived