IGNORED

Sunview Place

bbcboy

HI , has anyone stayed at the Sunview place in SPi Buakhow ? I am arriving next week and looking for somewhere reasonable with a pool. Pattaya Bay Resort would be my first choice but unfortuanately they are full, so I found this place and they want 19,500B for a month and it has a pool etc. Has anyone stayed here before and what did they think of it ?

website seems nice. No experience with it though. Location seems good though, but a little removed from my areas. Then again, I am staying on Soi Six, so what the hell do I know.

go for it.

Stayed there about 2 or 3 years ago, think I paid about B750 a night. The rooms were clean and of a standard you would expect for the price. I didn't use the pool but it looked a bit small and rather close to the road.

Thanks for all your replies, I am now tossing up between here and Opeydeplace,,,,,,

Thanks for all your replies, I am now tossing up between here and Opeydeplace,,,,,,

Stay there for a week last month. 5th floor poolview, 850bt per night. In the pool almost everyday. Very quiet for myself and TGF. TGF approved the thai breakfast. Not free but very reasonable. Open-Air recieption, with restaurant two steps up from the pool. 45bt tiger bottles. The tues.-fri market is 50 meters away on soi Buakhaow. Baht buses at the front door. I really enjoyed my stay. The best was the private taxi service to BKK airport. Pick-up at 4:30 am. ( 800bt ) I am coming back in july. I am also going to try a stay at P Beach Resort if Rms are available. The present special 7/for6 nights, breakfast incl. almost makes it the same price. If not I will stay at Sunview Place. I think the north and east view standard room can be had for 700-750bt. Not to ramble, but its a one baht bus ride to WS. Except tues&fri when the market is open. They direct traffic west on south pattaya until market closes. (about 7:00pm ) I enjoy walking so the trip to Soi LK Metro (Lolitsa, Rockhouse ect...) takes 10 mins maybe. Catch a baht bus you'll be there in under 5 mins. Yes they do have a lift. Have a great trip mate.

HI , has anyone stayed at the Sunview place in SPi Buakhow ? I am arriving next week and looking for somewhere reasonable with a pool. Pattaya Bay Resort would be my first choice but unfortuanately they are full, so I found this place and they want 19,500B for a month and it has a pool etc. Has anyone stayed here before and what did they think of it ?

Ok m8 i can tell you now dont even think about it the staff are right moody twats try J&P soi lenki opp soi diana much better i stayed there couple yr ago honestly proper shit rooms are so shit if you want a classy room try LK metropole soi diana has set back off soi diana i wont go no wer else now standard rm starts at now in low season b1500 night but will discount just google it and book frm other sites as i found cheaper than booking direct with hotel u wont be disappointed have fun and stay safe

Just stayed a night there... the room was ok. Staff was somewhat accomodating, since the first room I had, the AC wasn't as strong as I preferred, so after they tried to play around with the AC a bit, they finally agreed to give me a new room. Location is ok... since it's on soi bukhow you'll might need to specify the bus driver to take you there directly instead of just hopping on and off for 10baht.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed there for 5 days and then extended for another 15 - i loved it on the 6th floor - the people are good, no joiner fee. they took care of my laptop everyday...and its in a good location.

Cheers

I stayed there for a while and I have to say the staff were very friendly and I have no complaints about the place. You can have a standard room for 750 baht a night but if you stay a week then it is only 700 baht a night, same goes for the more expensive rooms, reduced by 50 baht a day for a weeks stay. The pool is big enough unless you are an Olympic swimmer. The food was fine but they stop serving at 5.30 pm and I do not think there is any room service. They have a locked parking lot if you have a car and free internet in the hotel lobby but no wifi. You have to pay 1000 baht deposit but get that back when you leave unless you trashed the room. The baht buses right ouside the front door as others have said, so easy to get out and about and home again. The bar in the lobby is very reasonable, cheaper than most bars in Pattaya, beers were 50 baht and less depending on the brand. I stayed in the standard room and it was a good size, clean and tidy. The cleaner on my floor was an absolute diamond. They have a lift, so no need to slog up the stairs. Cable tv and the mini bar in the room, with shower room and balcony. Recommended.

FatBob.

http://www.sunviewplace-pattaya.com/rate.html

DSCF0758.JPG

Edited by FatBob

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

• 3 weeks later...
I stayed there for a while and I have to say the staff were very friendly and I have no complaints about the place...

Thanks for posting the review, Bob. Do you have any pics of the room?

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I stayed there in the deluxe room last year. Had to pay the lot up front but got a discount. Taxi service was good. Room was bid enough and pool ok, although on the road side. For the price I had no problem. TV and bathroom Ok and beer was cheap. Only problem I thought was that it was on a bend and nearly got knocked over a few times coming back after a few sherberts. Good little massage place< Lucys, very close by.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.