IGNORED

number please

joeybkk

cna someone give me the number for the bell bus servise exactly how i would dial it from the usa...thanks will be arriving in pattaya on may 6th................

You dont need to phone, you can email [email protected]. then send them your flight details and thai phone number if you have one. they will give you the contact info for their agent at the airport and her phone number. usual meeting place is downstairs at gate 7. they are very efficient and speak good english. used them many times and no problems.

Agree with Biggles send them an email and they will sort it out-150bht. and take you direct to your hotel,you can book the return trip also if needed.

You dont need to phone, you can email [email protected]. then send them your flight details and thai phone number if you have one. they will give you the contact info for their agent at the airport and her phone number. usual meeting place is downstairs at gate 7. they are very efficient and speak good english. used them many times and no problems.

I've done both pre-booked by e-mail and also just turned up at gate 7.Last time i used them when i flew in from The Philippines i just made my way to Gate 7 (with no pre booking),In my experience of using them 3 times the bus has always had lots of seats left on it,so it shouldn't be a problem just turning up.

'From the Purr of Pattaya to the Lure of Luzon!'

all you do is turn up 150 bhatt left at 1600 in my hotel pattaya 1800 having me balls felt 1830 nice trip

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1