IGNORED

Pig & Whistle

easton

On my last trip to Pattaya I ate a few times at the Pig & Whistle on soi 7 and thought the food was very good. Upon returning home I looked up their web site and discovered they also have hotel rooms (I did not even notice this when I was there). Since I like to stay around soi 7 and 8 I am considering giving this a try, but would like to know if anyone has stayed there before. The rooms look nice on their site, but a first hand account would be better.

Also, where in the world do you check in for the hotel part?

Thanks

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif

On my last trip to Pattaya I ate a few times at the Pig & Whistle on soi 7 and thought the food was very good. Upon returning home I looked up their web site and discovered they also have hotel rooms (I did not even notice this when I was there). Since I like to stay around soi 7 and 8 I am considering giving this a try, but would like to know if anyone has stayed there before. The rooms look nice on their site, but a first hand account would be better.

Also, where in the world do you check in for the hotel part?

Thanks

hiya mt

im there july to aug staying in there. was in pattya last month gave it the once over great so booked it central for everything supposed to be a bit noisy well were not exactly goin to sleepy vally lol.

hi

ive been staying there for about 11 years now, very good location. In the old days the two entrances were very handy to get girls in and out of hotel..in

stead of having to walk past the bar every time...

To check in just ask over the bar as they keep a book by the cash till, with the availabilty of the rooms...

1can

hiya mt

im there july to aug staying in there. was in pattya last month gave it the once over great so booked it central for everything supposed to be a bit noisy well were not exactly goin to sleepy vally lol.

I figured it may be a little louder than most, but that is not a big concern to me.

Thanks for the review :Drunk1:

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif

hi

ive been staying there for about 11 years now, very good location. In the old days the two entrances were very handy to get girls in and out of hotel..in

stead of having to walk past the bar every time...

To check in just ask over the bar as they keep a book by the cash till, with the availabilty of the rooms...

1can

I saw that book and wondered what it was for!

I think I am going to give this a try.

Thanks for the review :Drunk1:

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Great place to eat and watch sports but might be a bit noisy for anyone wanting to go to bed before 5am. Can't beat the location though.

This is exactly the type of place I prefer to stay. I'd rather stay in a "guesthouse" than a fancy hotel. I'll add this to my list of potential homes away from home...

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

the queen vic on soi sex looks better .

I've never stayed at the Queen Vic, but I've eaten and drank there. I think the Queen Vic stays pretty booked up. I stayed at the Lord Nelson and it was allright but I wouldn't stay right on Soi 6 again. Well, maybe I would...

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

Not stayed there but one of my friends said its ok.

Not my place for living and sleeping but for food great & the breakfast full English is the best in Thailand.

The menu is very good and its like being in a british country pub.

Soi 7 also has the resturant Rosie O Gradys next door which has rooms and the menu is ok also.

Breakfast at Rosie O Gradys is good because you can seat outside and watch the world go by and say hello to the girls as they start to leave hotel rooms and head for home.

Pig & whistle has free use of papers like Bangkok post etc....................

Photos of a room show it of when this question is asked.

Thai Tony.