IGNORED

GoGo Bar airport pick up

swinging_rich

Hi, has anyone on this forum used a GG bar pick up service from Suvarnabhumi Airport?

I notice a couple of Pattaya places - Mistys and Beavers at least run this service complete with stocked mini bar, blacked out windows and your choice of maidens - sounds a fantastic way to arrive and beat the boredom of the dead time between the airport and pattaya? - what are folks experiences and prices paid etc?

Hi, has anyone on this forum used a GG bar pick up service from Suvarnabhumi Airport?

I notice a couple of Pattaya places - Mistys and Beavers at least run this service complete with stocked mini bar, blacked out windows and your choice of maidens - sounds a fantastic way to arrive and beat the boredom of the dead time between the airport and pattaya? - what are folks experiences and prices paid etc?

dunno about you, but after a 17 hr flight, stinking and constipated, i really dont want a gogo girl straddling me, especially when i didn't get to pick her. seems like a hella long way to go if you dont like the girl who's trying to sit on you.

or maybe im too picky.

Why bother? It's overpriced, save your money

till you get to patt's, and enjoy it then!

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 months later...

well, everything depends:

I had a couple of buddies who get one trip per year and they made a sports bet and

one of them lost and so the winner got some freebies including

a ride/pickup at the airport. And he made sure the girls he wanted were the

ones showing up at the airport

And for those of you BM, who say that their girl is the greatest, ask your Thai GF

into meeting you at the airport.

Tell her to take the long bus ride and meet you at the airport.

Tell her 5 hours before you actually arrive and tell her you may be late....

This will show whether your girl is all that.

aki