IGNORED

Elections in Pattaya

Khunsingha

Today (april, 26) all the bars and agogos are closed until tomorrow at midnight because of the

provincial elections tomorrow. And of course it's weekend. And that's not all. Next week same

again. Then the mayoral and city council election will be held.

I'm just a tourist and I want to go out and have a drink when I want. IMO it's absurd that

all the entertainments in Patts have to close.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Today (april, 26) all the bars and agogos are closed until tomorrow at midnight because of the

provincial elections tomorrow. And of course it's weekend. And that's not all. Next week same

again. Then the mayoral and city council election will be held.

I'm just a tourist and I want to go out and have a drink when I want. IMO it's absurd that

all the entertainments in Patts have to close.

Your right it is absurd. At least they did not do it on Songkran like they did 2 years ago.

Some bars may close, but other will be open you just will not be able to drink alchol (sometimes beer in a plastic cup). I was in New Living Dolls 1, on Friday and they say they will stay open, but no booze. Just lots of pussy.

Life is Short! Eat Desert First at the "Y"

Are there anymore elections being held after the weekend of the 3rd/4th May?

I get to Pattaya on the 9th and could really do without having my weekends ruined by this pointless booze ban.

I had to put up with it twice in December and the 2nd weekend was my birthday too!

It always seems crazy to me. I can't imagine many foreigners are eligible to vote so why not ban alcohol for natives only?

The bargirls should be elected to all of the offices in Pattaya. That would be good government.

Always somewhere to get a beer or two just look for the signs eg BIG white cups

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

• 4 months later...

it happened to me in Bangkok twice last xmas, what a bummer eh, some thais were still drinking but had newspaper wrapped round the bottles, clever eh

<p>