IGNORED

Flipper Lodge

petehutch

Hi Guys

I have just got some room rates for the x-mas and New Year period from the Flipper, can anyone let me know if the hotel is woryh staying at?.

As I said I am planning to arrive 20th Dec until 3rd Jan is this a good time to visit? and will i be expected to pay more for the entertainment with it been this time of year?

All info will be great.

Pete

I believe young Esco has stayed here amongst a few other BM's

I usually stay there as I like the area -- easy for walking St and Soi 6

Rooms are ok -- very big bed --shower in bath -- no in room safe but safety boxs in reception.

If TG not registered then will take ID card and return it in morning after checking with you all ok when they leave.

Small pool on 6th floor. Can be noisy at front of building as bars nearby. DONT take a girl from soi 8 if you intend to butterfly as

you will have to pass her bar a lot. Internet only available near reception you buy a password and enter in computer to log on.

Air con in rooms ok my TG always wants it turned off as I have it too cold for her .

Never eaten there as usually walk round corner to Pig & Whistle.

Unable to help with regards Xmas costs as never been then --but would think they are a lot higher

Well 5 of us are staying there in a weeks time or so ... will get back to you as we have not booked and will see what rate they will give when we ask for 5 single rooms and my mates have stayed there a few times previously.

I would rather somewhere else as I think you can do better for the 1300 to 1500 they will offer without breakfast as stated on there website.

I stayed there last year during songkhran!

It's ok, but a little rundown then, I would not go back TBH

Many more nicer hotel's for the money!

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

stayed there last year, good location, rooms ok, staff ok, pool ok.

proably wont stay there again, i think there is better options out there for that sort off money, but over all it's ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there last october.

Nice pool at the top, good food too.

Both the wings have been re-decorated/renovated and I was happy to be back there after not been there for a few years.

Security always called when the girls got down to reception on the way out.

Also, I liked the location on Soi 8.... nice and central, and loads of bars in walking distance...

i stayed there a year back for 2 nights and didnt like it a lott ,

my room was verry dark and if i looked outside there was a hotel blocking my view .

imo u can get mutch better hotels for that kinda money .

i realy like the sandy spring hotel , verry vriendly staff and some lookers. :Thanks3:

nice clean room with a balcony and in the middle of the action :D

www.sandyspringhotel.com

Edited by xerow

• 2 weeks later...

i had the pleasure of staying there last christmas, for 4 or 5 nights, complete madness (but thats nothing to do with the hotel..)

construction work going on from early morning, friend there last month it was still the same, im hoping to stay there in july but i might try and find out of the construction is still going, im sure it is, big work but hey fuck it, at least you dont have to do it ha ha, i pitied the guys hanging off beams while we were chillin at the pool, dont let it put you off though, well i was so drunk goin to sleep anyways it wouldnt wake me, i loved it, teerak told me two mornings when i woke up that the guys at reception carried me up when we got back the night before, i believe her, the pool is lovely on the roof, view out the bay, clean pool, i think until i brought my girls swimming, no wonder the guys were giving me dirty looks, 'hey that pool is clean what you letting her in for' ha , i never ate there but it was perfect for everything else, yes so the power did cut out a few times, and the no safe in room is a pity, but thats just cos i hate going to the desk for my ATM card when im pissed as fuck, i feel im lettrin myself down, id rather keep a secret how fucked from drink i am, you know you check in all smiles like a perfect gentleman hopin to get a room, and then 24 hours later you are like interpol material, the people at the hotel were very nice to my TG and that was important, so i would recommend it for their attitude and the lovely pool, is true too what someone said above, if you start taking soi8 girls they will see everything you do so dont try n bullshit them, pretending you took no one home lastnight, they see you, and is better be straight up with them anyway, from the start, out of respect for everyone

hope you enjoy your time there as much as i did, and i gave the guys a small tip when i checked in, they might not have been so understanding when i was samsonged out of it later, we did bunjee jumps and the other lads dont even remember, thats how ga-ga we were, but when i went over the noext morning to the lads on the ground floor to apologise after my teerak told me what happened night before, they were all smile no problem,

but i must learn not to get so fucked up over there, only for her, all kinds of shit could have happened, if you find a nice girl, she will watch your back, same

Hi Pete, i forgot to mention, staying on christmas day, there was a 'compulsory' 800baht i think it was cover we had to pay for the christmas dinner and party up at the pool, its a fee it believe a lot of places charge, we didnt even end up going, were somewhere else (i wish i could remember!!) where we went but me n TG went up the pool for a swim when we got back id say it was before midnight, and the pool area was empy, all cleared up , so it mightnt be a magic party anyway, but you still had to buy a ticket, although if you staying as long as you are they might let you off, also, we werent there for NYE but might be a similar charge for a party, i suppose it covers them if they put on food and music and nobody arrives (cos their so pissed and the weather is so good they cant believe its christmas, in their locked state of mind, its a new one to me, i am looking forward to repeating the tropical XXX-mas ooo yea :-) its a well located hotel anyway mate so thats a big bonus, 2 minutes walk to the beach, on the north side, baht busses there take you everywhere else