IGNORED

First trip, narrowed it down to these 5, need help

beerdudeguy

Can anyone tell me if any of these are not girl friendly or have joiner fees?

Any other opinion's helping me and my friend decide would be appreciated on these

Eastiny Inn 
Eastiny Seven
Sawasdee Pattaya 
Sawasdee Sabai 
Bella Villa Prima 

i know the Sawasdee hotels are girl friendly, but bit of a shit hole.

much better hotel around, try goggling nature view around 900B night 

Dayo...

why not review this link ..

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/85750-pattaya-addicts-top-14-agoda-hotels/page-13#entry2447631

or call the hotels directly,I normally stay at baywalk residence which is extremely girl friendly..lol...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I second nature view. 4th trip coming up at easter and km booked in again. Really cant go wrong. hotels great and location is fab

eastiny inn ok and girl friendly. lady got free breakfast. not sure about joiner fee.

Any other opinion's helping me and my friend decide would be appreciated on these

Eastiny Inn 

Eastiny Seven
Sawasdee Pattaya 
Sawasdee Sabai 
Bella Villa Prima 

Make a new list.

Yeah make a new list.  It would help if you listed some criteria you are judging on.  Fair enough to spend a lot of time on the place that will suit you....

I stayed in Eastiny Seven the first time I came to Pattaya a few years ago (2008-2009?).  Me and a friend had booked some other hotel in the soi7-8 for a couple of days.  The hotel we originally booked was total s**t (cost the same or more too).  We looked around like 5 hotels on soi7-8 and liked Easiny Seven the best.  Wound up staying there for a month.  Right in the middle of action, easy to get around, easy to tell where you are.  Unless something changed... girl friendly, no joiner fee, breakfast was included.

Yeah make a new list.  It would help if you listed some criteria you are judging on.  Fair enough to spend a lot of time on the place that will suit you....

We are looking for some close to Walking Street for around 1200 baht, must be girl friendly.

Heck, I have seldom booked accommodation anywhere. I just rock up and take what takes my fancy, and have seldom been disappointed. If I have been, it is easy check out and move on.

One of the few times I did book was at a place in Bangkok, but when I turned up they had not held my booking. They were full. They found a bed for me at a short time joint down the road..

My couple of trips to Pattaya were not planned. They were spur of the moment decisions, made when I have finished what i had to do with a bit of time to spare. I had no problem finding a place to stay.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't stay in any of them. Stay at Hard Rock, DusitD2, or even Best Western if you are on a budget. All girl friendly and no joiner fees.

Eastiny Inn 

Eastiny Seven
Sawasdee Pattaya 
Sawasdee Sabai 
Bella Villa Prima 

What sort of hotel are you looking for? (guest friendly, quiet, swimming pool, quality of food)

I've been at Sunview Place on soi Buakao and for the price it's really good ... plus depending on the occupancy you can negotiate the prices if you stay for more than a week.

it's clean and room is done everyday with new bedsheets and towels.

Archived