Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

Really surprising Marriot took the number 1 spot. Sure if you get a great deal on Marriot it's not that much more expensive than Page 10 and arguably nicer, though last time my room had many problems.

I think Marriot is a steal if you can get if for someting like 3600 or so. Location is just perfect, great pool area, good service and best beds in Pattaya. Then again it is expensive if you get the regular 5000 bath price for standard room. 

I was surprised also. The positions i quote are for hotels "booked" in that period not booking dates actually in that period. That means it was almost certainly a reaction to the positive reviews on the Marriott just before.

Marriott Pattaya on Agoda

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys, i was looking at the different hotels and noticed that 'Pattaya bay resort' is not in the list, can anyone shine a light about this? is there some hidden bad reason why people don't like to book there?

Thanks for the reviews and keep sharing, really love it!

Cheers

Never stayed at August Suites but I have stayed at April Suites. I can see how August Suites made NO.1 on the list. April Suites was pleasant & I believe August Suites is just a more formal version of April Suites...

• Like 1

Traveling to LOS mid November, used the link here to book a 15 night stay at August Suites. I am really looking forward to the trip and this site has been very helpfull with the information so I had to use the link to give back :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is the deluxe at August Suites really worth it,

Agoda has them for 1950 baht without breakfast, with the superior at 1570 baht.

Only difference to note is that the deluxe has a separate bath.

Any comments from people who have stayed there.

We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another, and no sunrise finds us where left by sunset.

I have only stayed at the Superior and found that more than adequate. Perhaps the Deluxe is a little bigger? I am not sure.

• Like 1

hi guys, i was looking at the different hotels and noticed that 'Pattaya bay resort' is not in the list, can anyone shine a light about this? is there some hidden bad reason why people don't like to book there?

Thanks for the reviews and keep sharing, really love it!

Cheers

Pattaya Bay Resort is still popular but there is building work ongoing so has dropped out of the top list. I am sure it will be back :)

Sorry for the delay updating. This are pretty much back to "normal" now. The top 5 since last update being

August Suites

The Marriott

Intimate by Tim Boutique

LK Renaissance

LK The Empress

Other notable movers

Amari Nove Suites

At Mind

KTK Residence

I've booked a few nights at LK Royal Wing. I'm only going to be in Pattaya for 2 nights before moving onto Bangkok so figured I may as well be based close to WS.

Wow! Cheapest room I can find over Xmas is $160 + 10% service charge & 7% tax so almost $190/6,000THB

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed in a Standard Room in April Suites for a week in October, booked via Agoda.  I think the price was around 1300 baht including taxes.  I was very impressed with the hotel, it is very modern and clean.  The room was lovely with a desk, plenty of lights and power sockets, a sofa and a 32" TV, the standard room was definitely all I needed although they are very spacious.  The photos on their website are fairly accurate.  Pool is nice, and I used the one at August Suites too.  It is worth finding out the route to Central Road via August Suites (I had to follow someone first time!) - though either way it is a bit of a pain to get to and from the main roads.  Would highly recommend it.  I don't want to vote in the poll as it's for the "best" hotel and I've never stayed in any of the expensive ones!

• Like 1

Have stayed at April Suites and Page 10 and Sabai hotels on Sois 1 and 2..

Being a threesome guy, I don't like it when a hotel charges me for the second girl, which April Suites does, and so does August, and I think Sabai hotels do too but cannot recall for sure...  April Suites was fabulous except for that extra 500 baht they wanted... and the price was super low so if I got a good price I would even consider going there again... maybe.

Page 10 got my vote, totally great place all around, and no dings for a second girl.  I have also stayed repeatedly at VT6, and love that, condos so no chance of anyone trying to ding you.  Also stayed at Flipper Lodge.  threesome friendly, great location, and decent but make sure to get a newer room, I think 5th floor in the B building, they have in room safes and have been remodeled on that floor.  Other rooms/floors there are still pretty worn and tacky, with no safes.  This was as of Sept 2014.

Never stayed at Areca, but good to know they don't allow girls under 20... I think that's the rule anyway...  Can be a pain in the ass if you are staggering home with a little cutie and run into that nonsense.

• Like 1

Flipper house everytime.

Smack in the middle of Soi 7.

Girl friendly, no charges

Clean

Breakfast til 1 pm

Read Trip Advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d655744-Reviews-Flipper_House_Hotel-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Certificate of Excellence 2013

Very quick update

There has been a big run of enquiries on Page 10 in the last few days. They cannot cope with all dates over the XMas and New year periods but worth a try

• 3 weeks later...

Update

1. By a LONG way - Page 10 - currently issues covering all dates up to end of January i.e. you MIGHT be able to book 26th December to 12th January but maybe NOT 27th December to 12th etc etc. Check it out and if you want this hotel you need to book quickly.

2. Tim Boutique (Intimate) - probably surged due to lack of availability at Page 10, August and April Suites.

3. August Suites - as with Page 10 - hard to book all dates up to Fen 2014 but SOME windows available.

4. April Suites - as per above.

5. LK Renaissance - of the top 5 the only one we seem to able to get all dates still.

Others doing well - maybe due to the lack of availability in the top 5.

LK The Empress

P72 on Walking Street - This is NOt a hotel we would specifically recommend but it is ON Walking Street and very cheap so is probably picking up for those reasons due to high prices elsewhere.

Sea Me Spring Too - due to good recent reviews and, I think, lack of space at Page 10.

At Mind and KTK - following good reviews on the forum last few weeks. I have not reviewed either yet but hear good things.

The i-Rovers (Guesthouse) remai8ns strong but I think they are fully booked - not sure.

Dusit D2 - many high value bookings but this place is not cheap. The most girl friendly of the 5 star hotels but looking at 4k-5k+ per night on whats available over high season.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish we could unpin this topic, and re-vote...

Tim Boutique / hotel Not Girl Friendly for < 20 years (18-19 year olds) - started 24 November 2013 - 03:51 PM" rel="">Intimate hotel Not Girl Friendly for < 20 years (18-19 year olds)
(not to mention the 1000 baht to bring 2 girls)

Ditto with Areca Lodge hotel.

I figure several BM's won't stay at either anymore...

What is the rank of LK metropole, in agoda link?

LK Metropole is in the top 20 but ranks a long way behind LK Renaissance and LK The Empress

Personally I like the Metropole but I would GUESS the main reason is a price issue plus the fact Metropole does seem a little "dated" these days.

• Like 2

I wish we could unpin this topic, and re-vote...

Tim Boutique / Intimate Hotel Not Girl Friendly for < 20 years (18-19 year olds)

(not to mention the 1000 baht to bring 2 girls)

Ditto with Areca Lodge Hotel.

I figure several BM's won't stay at either anymore...

There is no "voting" involved. It is simply reported fact of which hotels are the currently most booked by Addicts members in the stats we get from Agoda. Clearly that is not "all encompassing" but it probably does reflect averages to a reasonable degree.

I think the reason Intimate is figuring so high again is because Page 10 is currently hard to book.

I also think the reason Intimate and Areca still feature so highly is mainly becasue so many people have stayed there so often and dont see any need to change. Also becasue there are still a lot of members who dont take under 20 girls or two girls so the restrictions dont worry them overly.

I am not for one minute suggesting there is anything wrong with doing either :)

There is no "voting" involved. It is simply reported fact of which hotels are the currently most booked by Addicts members in the stats we get from Agoda. Clearly that is not "all encompassing" but it probably does reflect averages to a reasonable degree.

I'm really sorry if I'm being stupid, but isn't this a poll thread?

At the top of every page, I see it currently showing Areca Lodge hotel as #1 at the top of the page with 10% or 92 votes, even though it doesn't even make your Nov 23rd 2013 list.

I recall voting Tim Boutique/Intimate waaaay back (now with 57 votes at the top... and a star besides it, showing that I voted for it).  I have a feeling it'll take some time for it to fall from grace, just 'cause... well... except for them rejecting 18-19 year olds & charging extra for a 3-some (and the unfortunate sounding name, cheesy purple lighting & alleyway rather smelling like a latrine), it's an otherwise great hotel...

BTW... could we get some idea of the number of recent BM bookings that makes up the current stats?

Sorry for asking, but how does Agoda know that BMs are making the bookings?  (serves me right for using http://hotels.com lately...)

April Suites seems to be the @in place@ at the moment. Mainly due to (very low) prices + new decor + decent enough location.

April Suites can ONLY be booked on Agoda online.

http://www.agoda.com...es_pattaya.html

Will try April Suite next time. Thanks for the info. I wonder since 2011 to now April Suite will be better or worse

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really sorry if I'm being stupid, but isn't this a poll thread?

At the top of every page, I see it currently showing Areca Lodge Hotel as #1 at the top of the page with 10% or 92 votes, even though it doesn't even make your Nov 23rd 2013 list.

I recall voting Tim Boutique/Intimate waaaay back (now with 57 votes at the top... and a star besides it, showing that I voted for it).  I have a feeling it'll take some time for it to fall from grace, just 'cause... well... except for them rejecting 18-19 year olds & charging extra for a 3-some (and the unfortunate sounding name, cheesy purple lighting & alleyway rather smelling like a latrine), it's an otherwise great hotel...

BTW... could we get some idea of the number of recent BM bookings that makes up the current stats?

Sorry for asking, but how does agoda know that BMs are making the bookings?  (serves me right for using http://hotels.com lately...)

+1.

a little star against my vote too. a tad confusing.