IGNORED

residence garden

martinbarrett99

Hey guys......g/f and i are lovin the site!!!..coming to pat in july/aug 08...looking 4ward to meeting some of you.....we have noted the comments about residence garden and like the look of it.......was going to book royal cliff trrace but it looks a bit 'stiff' , dont want to be ostrasized for been mongerers espesh as we are a white western couple!!!! looking for some 3some/moresome fun!!!........wondered if anyone had any info re joiner fees @ residence garden hotel ????

Many thanks in advance

Hi mate... glad you are enjoying the site. I've never stayed at RG myself so not 100% sure but loads of BM's stay there so I would reckon they don't have a joiner fee. Hopefully someone will be along soon who has stayed there and will be able to say.

I reckonyou will be much better off there compared to Royal Cliff... I'm sure that hotel is very luxurious (and expensive) but I think it's more geared towards newly weds etc. You will be much better off in somewhere like RG IMO.

Hi mate... glad you are enjoying the site. I've never stayed at RG myself so not 100% sure but loads of BM's stay there so I would reckon they don't have a joiner fee. Hopefully someone will be along soon who has stayed there and will be able to say.

I reckonyou will be much better off there compared to Royal Cliff... I'm sure that hotel is very luxurious (and expensive) but I think it's more geared towards newly weds etc. You will be much better off in somewhere like RG IMO.

hey thanks for that.........lol we will be newly weds too :Hair_Out1: But i'm sure your right we're looking for a fun place. Royal cliff looks gr8 but prob too stuffy for what we have in mind. :Hair_Out1:

I have stayed there a number of times and there is no joiner fee. Watch out when you come back from a night out on the lash as walking past the pool (between the pool and the restaurant), it's a bit narrow and I took a header and an involuntary swim much to the amusement of the BF and the security guard. Never Mind sobered me up for a good sesh.

No joiner fee...

Stayed there in 2006. Infact their site clearly said they were guest friendly... Haven't checked in recent days...prefer something closer to WS...

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed there for two nights in August 07.

I spent the first two nights in a hotel just off Walking Street. The area was just too noisy for me (not so much the hotel, the circus outside). Then moved to RG and really loved it...so much more relaxing, nice pool, nice rooms. Very easy to get to Walking Street with bhat bus...and I think it is about a 10 minute walk.

Taken a number of girls back in a single sitting and no probs with security or reception

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Only wish they had some more photos to show of the hotel, pool and surroundings. Perhaps I put to much weight on it, but I like a good study of the hotel and facilities before I book.