IGNORED

Wanted 2nd hand bike

Crash Bandicoot

Thinking about buying a second hand bike in the 125cc area and leaving it there to use when i go back. What would you expect to pay for a bike in good nick say 2-4 years old ? And does anyone have one ?

Thinking about buying a second hand bike in the 125cc area and leaving it there to use when i go back. What would you expect to pay for a bike in good nick say 2-4 years old ? And does anyone have one ?

Crash I will have a look in the Trader but you can maybe see some online for yourself. A honda wave is about 43k new now and they tend to keep value for at least 2 years - 4 years might be a lot cheaper but at the same could well be a money pit.

OK just spotted 2 for sale here Pattaya Trader

Down near the bottom 2 Waves - 2006 - 28,000. Then at the VERY bootom another for 22,000

Hope that helps - if I spot any prices for "older" ones I will post

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 3.5 year old Wave 125cc, blue, with basket on front and extra seat in front of normal seat for a small child (easily removed) for sale. Wife hase used it very little to go back and forth from the market neat our home. It has less than 6,000KM on it. I would part with this bike for 25,000 baht. Extremely good shape and well taken care of. I have had the oil changed every 3-4 months since purchased whether it needed it or not. Oh, also has electric start.

Let me know if you are interested.

CousinKrypto

**HEAVY WEIGHT FLAMING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!**