IGNORED

pattaya centre hotel

Chreel

Has any body stayed at pattaya centre hotel in the last year? any reviews? planning a trip in oct and bringing some newbies.... thanks

I visit this hotel some years ago, impressive panoramic elevator and really large room on the corner, the standard room are of medium size, no joiner fee if you book a double room. Great location.

Stay there every trip.. Panoramic view suite.. Big room.. Nice view.. Just be careful with the glasses and room service.. If the inventory is wrong on check out they charge for everything.

Thanks guys i stayed there in 2005 and wanted to make sure nothing changed.. can't wait till i am back.... :D

A while back I read that the furniture and rugs were very old. Is this still the case? Also, how many English channels does the tv have and are the beds king sixe?

I stayed at Pattaya Centre a few years ago and was very disappointed. Room was old and musty and the lighting so bad I trouble reading a book due to the poor light.

The Pattaya center open in 1993 and since the rooms are not completly renovated, due to a small income for the rooms, in deluxe hotels every 4-5 years the rooms are totally renovated for example, but for the location and the view from the room the Pattaya centre is not expensive.