Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Picture Card Data Recovery Software

Naja Tom

My Thai gf has accidentally NOT saved the pictures she took during Songkhran. She thought she had saved them to her laptop and had the card automatically deleted after supposedly saving them. What I am after is if any of you guys know of an actually FREE recovery software she can download. She tried one software and it showed that some of the images could be recovered from the memory stick but you had to purchase it to save them. So if anyone can help me out here so she can get whatever ones she can off the memory stick, I'd sure appreciate it. There are a lot of pics of her family in Korat on them and she was pretty upset that she might have lost them.

I have been looking on the internet but cannot tell if it's actually FREE. Most of them seem to let you see what can be recovered but you have to pay for it to save them.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!!!

I don't know what kind of memory card your camera uses but if it's an SD card you can get a free recovery programme with a ScanDisk 2GB card. It's called Rescue-Pro. Just look out for the special pack with it shown on the cover. It does not come with all cards.

It managed to recover some files from a formatted XD card of mine although not all of them. I don't know if it can recover all deleted files from a card that has not been formatted.