Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Forum problems in Firefox.

Billyboy294

I stopped using Addicts with IE8 because it is so slow always having to wait before i can scroll down etc..

I have been using Firefox for many months. But yesterday when i opened it, it was very spread out with many things on a long list on the left, a big gap and more items on the right.. I have been unable to post this message  on the firefox page so using IE8.

I tried going back to basic website and login but comes up with me logged in and same funny layout.

Difficult to describe so enclose a small section.

Can anyone help.

Addicts  Faulty.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Look for the firefox tab top left ,click ,then  history then click ''clear resent history '' might help or hit f5 on your Keyboard

Hi Lucky, many thanks for that . Cleared Recent History (but unchecked Cookies and logins) and  Addicts now back to normal.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Part of the problem is the page(s) are far too "busy," that is, too much junk on a single page. Even with a fast connection it can take a while (a few seconds) for a page to fully load.

Telephone. Telegraph. Tele-bargirl.

Hi Lucky, many thanks for that . Cleared Recent History (but unchecked Cookies and logins) and  Addicts now back to normal.

Glad to be of help mate ,i always use this as i log on every time ..takes seconds to scan ..free   http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/

• 4 weeks later...

For a technical explanation: the stylesheets of the board were not loaded. These so called "css files" are responsible for the look and feel of websites. They are loaded after the content ("html files"). That's why you saw the content without the usual design/layout.

Glad you've fixed it!

Archived