IGNORED

Pattaya Travel Agent

thegman

I've always used Massic "the eastern seaboards friendliest agents" (the Indian guys with the massive ad in Pattaymail) on second road for all flight bookings. Recently they seem to have less and less time for the customer, and seemed almost irritated that I didn't accept the flight and fare offered (over 10,000 baht on a budget airline to SIN). They said all the scheduled airlines were full on the dates I wanted, but hardly bothered to check. The guy (not Marlowe) was visibly anxious that a queue of customers was building up behind me.

I walked round the corner to PS Plaza (Tops), and went into the travel agents on the upper floor near the bookshop. The lady was extremely helpful, and I ended up with a swissair flight 2000 baht cheaper that Massic quoted me for a Jetstar flight (which Massic also said was full).

Worth a mention, as the service was very good.

cheers

I used Joy travel soi 8 excellent.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

• 1 month later...
I used Joy travel soi 8 excellent.

Have to agree with you Azzzey, Joy's been around a long time, and offer a great service.

• 1 month later...

thanks for the info.....

most times I get a couple of quotes first anyways....and usually

talk with other farangs in the bars to get some ideas too.

aki

Why not book flights directly from the airlines? Prices have always been the same or better when I've done it. A lot of times, I just show up at the airport and buy whatever is available.

I have used Massic over the years but found that they could never match the prices in their ads for any dates I wanted to travel. These days I just use the internet and get the best deal I can. Sometimes it is with the airlines and other times travel agents, whoever is the cheapest gets my money.