Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shopping in Pattaya?

Viking_Monger

Hi!

Where do I find cheap brand-name clothes in Pattaya? Are there any good markets?

Thanks

Just go to Mikes Mall on Beech RD or the market on Soi Buakhao, you find all you need in either of those places.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Just go to Mikes Mall on Beech RD or the market on Soi Buakhao, you find all you need in either of those places.

I went to Mike´s shopping mall on my last trip, will check out the market on my next one. Thanks a bunch :Whistle: !

Try the weekend night market at Theppaset road... lots of cheap stuff there

large sig = small penis

Just so you know, the brand names are all "original - copies"

For legit stuff the cheap stuff can be found at The Outlet Mall just outside Pattaya.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

The ground floor of mikes for copy Puma /Nike shocks trainers ect. Found decent copy brand name footware hard to get in Patts may have to try BKK instead.

The best place will be Chatuchak in Bangkok. Otherwise, in Pattaya you are best off in Mikes or even better at the Theppressit weekend market I guess. Also there is the outlet mall, which has some very good sales if you look around.

You can't buy cheap brand names clothes in Thailand unless they're knocked off.

Quality clothes aren't that cheap anymore compared to what you can buy in your home country.

The performance of your native currency will have a lot to determine

how big the bargain you get is...don't expect to buy at major league

discounts. You can buy decent casual wear and have the items altered

for a good price.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

• 3 weeks later...
what's it like getting the stuff back across US customs? i've heard they allow 1 item...but not if they're true counterfeits. just what do they mean by that?

Just wear it during your stay...no plomplem then

on the end off naklua-road is twice a week a big market,here they sell everything you like, and very cheap.

Visit My WebsiteSee you, when you see me, if you not want to see me, see for yourself.

What is the difference between the work that i do and a bucket full of shit?.........the bucket.

This is a feminist bookstore, there is no humor section.

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we dislike.

I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first left me and the second one didn't.

Question: What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Answer: make a tire and call it a GOOD YEAR.

Good day guy's. I'm just wondering since it's about clothing. Is it possible to come here with nothing but a small suit case with mininum clothes and just buy clothings here or is the quality crap and would end up looking like Boy George or something? Where would be the best place to shop for everything?

the knock off clothes there are decent quality so you won't look outrageous unless you consider looking like a golfer outrageous. hmmm...i think i answered my own question.

also, in case anyone wants to know. i took back 4 "purses" in my check in luggage and i declared them on the customs form. they never even asked me to open my bag. just waved me on through.

side question. where in pattaya do i go just to buy everyday stuff like briefs/boxers...not the designer stuff, but just your basic jockeys, etc.

im looking for the real deal clothes not counterfits but cheap anyone know any where to go

About 10 years ago I bought a polo style reebok shirt while in Bangkok at the night market in Patpong. That shirt lasted for about 7 years and scores of machine washings. It must have been a real one or a high quality copy.

These days, the shirts purchased from Mike's Shopping Mall have been of dubious quality. Typically I paid about 300 baht or so for them, but after a washing or two, the colors fade and the material begins to grow fuzz all over. Totally unacceptable and now I do not buy polo style shirts from Mike's or any other cheapie place.

As a comparison, I just picked up a couple of polo style shirts here in Tokyo, they were on sale for about 330 baht. The quality is fine and they will survive a multitude of washings.

I really recommend that you only buy from a trusted vendor that someone suggests or stick to the proper shops.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

im looking for the real deal clothes not counterfits but cheap anyone know any where to go

Read Bitch Controller post on the first page bro.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

The first floor of Mike`s Mall, the Outlet Mall which is a little outside Pattaya or Big C on the 2nd Road are places where you can try to look for that kind of stuff. Be aware that it`s always a copy of a brand name.