Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Aussie Open Tennis

DazzaDownUnder

Probably not many members on here interested in the tennis, but I don't mind it.

The Aussie Open is such a huge event now here in Melbourne, and despite us enduring the heatwave to end all heatwaves this week, with temperatures of 42+ for the last 4 days, the crowds have been huge at Melbourne Park.

Went for a look on Monday and Wednesday. Had good seats on centre court, but farken hot sitting in the sun in the 43 degree heat. People passing out left, right and centre, both on the courts and in the crowd. Why they didn't close the farken roof, I will never know.

Saw Ana Ivanovic close up, and wow....is she gorgeous.....what a honey.

Australia's #1 Sam Stosur couldn't get over Ana tonight,,,and I didn't mind cuz Ana is just so lovely. Compared to Stosur and some of the other butch girls playing, she is such a girly girl and such a sweetheart.

But as she's playing the #1 mens player in the world next up, Serena Williams, she might be saying goodbye fairly soon. :Cry3:

Serena is one hot lady outside the court imho...

I must admit, I'm not a big fan of hers at all......or Sharapova for that matter. She's hot, but you have to watch her with the volume muted.

Wonder if shes like that in the sack 5555

Serena is one hot lady outside the court imho...

If Death would be knocking on my door tonight and he says:' Andy, i'm sorry, but it's your time tonight, i can offer you one more favour though, you can choose how you die'

My tombstone would read

ANDY 666

1969                  2014

Death by smothering

special thanks goes to Serena

andy smothering.jpg

If Death would be knocking on my door tonight and he said:' Andy, i'm sorry, but it's your time tonight, i can offer you one more favour though, you can choose how you die'

My tombstone would read

ANDY 666

1969                  2014

Death by smothering

special thanks goes to Serena

attachicon.gifandy smothering.jpg

That's a very creative post Andy666 .... well done  :7of10Score:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I agree! Anna is farking hot!!!!!! :Jump_Drool:

images.jpg

images.jpg

Archived