IGNORED

P2P in Krabi?

Nana Fly

I've never been to Krabi before, but I've now been roped into going there for a week in December. I just want to know if there's an area in Krabi that has a bar girl scene.

Thanks

:GrinNod1:

Edited by Nana Fly

There'll be something

Your never to far from it anywhere in Thailand

It just comes in different forms

Member since Dec 06.

• 1 year later...

There is a soi halfway down the main road of Ao Nang and a Walking Street on beach road

Plenty there but standard varies

Got a very enthusiatic and cute three holer in a large bar in the back of Walking Street

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Never been there, but will give it a try next month. I have a friend there who works for InterContinental. Last time I saw her I was pinned with another "friend", but can't wait to bang it when I get there :)

krabi town is very quiet! spent a week touring the area on motor bike last year and did a lot of walking at night but my radar picked up nothing! ao nang sounds like the place to party but i wasn't looking to be around a bunch of farangs. i hated koh phi phi!

krabi town is very quiet! spent a week touring the area on motor bike last year and did a lot of walking at night but my radar picked up nothing! ao nang sounds like the place to party but i wasn't looking to be around a bunch of farangs. i hated koh phi phi!

I went to Phi Phi Island to join a friend who was scuba diving and spent two nights in Karabi. If you walk away from the area where you catch the boats to Phi Phi and walk about 8-10 blocks you will find many 15-20 places. Some are karoke bars, some just Beer bars but much more low key than the ones I visited in Pattaya or Chang Mai. I found a cutie each night to give me short time pleasure. A good time can be found but it is not a reason to travel there.

And Hungry for More!!!!

Yes, Phi Phi is certainly NOT my cup of tea. You would never know that you were in Thailand. It is full of tourists that don't know any better like the ones in Cancoon or Bahamas. No mongering, high prices.

And Hungry for More!!!!

• 6 months later...

Went to krabi aug just gone for a few day stopover between Phuket and samui.four single lads all in our 30's .not a huge party place but great little place to spend afew days.do a few trips and that.as for the nightlife.there is enough to keep ya going.on ao nang beach road there is a little bar area just set back behind the beach front shops.doesn't even look like a bar area.very hidden.it's right next door to a hotel called wannas place.there is maybe 10 or 15 bars.few little hottys.all 4 of us done well.I actually got my 1st freebee there.ended up with a lady who owned one of the bars.came drinking with me when she closed her bar and wouldn't take any money from me.she was just out to have some fun in the quiet season.few drinks and food after work and then back to the hotel for some in room fun.It also kept us all drinking in her bar.stayed with her 2 of the 3 nights I was there.last night my mate wanted to avoid one of the girls he'd been with so we went on a mooch.headed away from ao nang and found a place called full moon bar orsomething like this.big place right on the beach.very expensive place and dead but in high season might be worth a look.could see it being a great place if full.smack bang on the beach.good tunes but right next door to this there is a cluster of about 8 little beer bars with a nice number of girls in.grabbed a little cracker from there.just had a flash back.if you go the opposite way from ao nang beach road there is another beer bar area.near the mcdonalds.worth a visit.went there for a few beers.but was raining heavy so wasn't the best atmosphere but a good number of girls and a few lb's thrown in the mix.will try any post some pics if I canfind any.if ya need anymore info ask away

First! Don't expect a bar scene like Patts. You can surely have a great time in Ao Nang, like I had, living there for 3 years. Ao Nang has grown a lot during the last couple of years, with more tourist and more bars. You'll find three areas in Ao Nang, which have a bar scene. Normal price is 200 - 300 THB barfine and 1000 - 1500 THB LT (some will try to charge more). I don't know short time prices.

1. Across Mc'D there is a small soi (formely known as Soi Dissapointment). You'll find something between 15 and 20 bars in the soi. My all-time favorite is Amy bar, which is very popular amongst between the local expats. The number and quality of the girls change depending on the season (high or low).

2. On the beach front, next to Burger King, you'll find a small alley leading to a bar area with 10 - 12 bars. My favorite is KR Bar, which is not a girlie bar, but a great place to meet people, play some pool and making the plans for the night. All other bars has BG.

3. Luna is located at the beginning of Nopparatharat Beach. You'll find 6 - 8 bars right to the beach. When the other bars close at 1, many of the girls who hasn't found any luck will go to there. Some days this place is packed and other days not. Luna bar, which is the biggest bar in this small complex, is charging way to much for drinks and that is why most people choose to get drunk before they go there. Go to the other small bars before hitting the dance floor at Luna.

Krabi Town has some good places, mostly visited by the local Thais. You can also go to Railey Beach, which is more of a backpacker place and very laid back. You won't find a bar scene there.

If you need an insider expert, send a PM to AndyB1594. He will surely be happy to show you around.