IGNORED

24 Hour Baht Bus Routes

Bababooey

Perhaps we could get a list going of all baht bus routes and whether or not they're running all night (even if there's a 5-10 minute wait)?

I'm especially interested in baht busses running on Pattaya South Road. :P

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

You'll have to climb in and wait for buses on that road, they don't run too often. Same with buses to Jomtien and probably Naklua.

Be scene and not herd.

I still don't understand why people don't hire a small motobike.

As crazy as you might think the roads are the Thais are actually pretty gentle drivers but I admit they can do some slighly crazy things like they haven't worked out properly how to navigate a T junction.

Nevertheless if you always travel at around 20 miles an hour, look over your shoulder when moving left of right (don't use mirrors) and just take it very easy you'll have NO problem with a bike and you'll find that you're really liberated especially at 150bht a day. I just couldn't imagine holidaying there without one.

If you head down to Walking St at night park it outside Marine 2 for 20bht.