IGNORED

Photo's not displaying?

Perthie

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd pop up a query as I've noticed it's not only myself having this problem.

Photo uploads are working OK, but the pic's don't display in the post.  What you get is this instead:

Halloween October 2012 30.jpg

If you click the link, you hit the 'sorry, you don't have permission for that' error.

The problem seems to be intermittent, as I've seen other BM's try to post pics, get the display error, and have success trying again later.

Anyone else?

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

And typically the bloody upload worked this time......  I'll try a screen cap' of the last pic I tried to post...

Capture.JPG

That's the intermittent error that displays instead of the pic.  I just tried again to post a pic into an ongoing OP and the display failed.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived