IGNORED

What's your favorite romantic restaurant

I like Benihana's in RGP but do any one of you have any secret gems? Want somewhere nice where I can take my teelak to. Not too worried baout $ as this is probably just for one night.

TIA

I like Benihana's in RGP but do any one of you have any secret gems? Want somewhere nice where I can take my teelak to. Not too worried baout $ as this is probably just for one night.

TIA

Try the Bali Hai Restaurant, south of Walking Street up towards the Royal Cliff Resort. Eat outdoors with your tilac by the water's edge as you watch the sun go down. :Eat_Me:

MONKEYWATCH - The Truth Is In There

• 2 weeks later...
Try the Bali Hai Restaurant, south of Walking Street up towards the Royal Cliff Resort. Eat outdoors with your tilac by the water's edge as you watch the sun go down. :)

you have pictures of more informations about this restaurant ?

thx.

i like Mantra @ the Dusit resort ... its just a very classy place & the girls love it . It is a bit pricey !! .. but holidays are for living it up !!.

I love King Seafood, you can sit outside right next to the waters edge....wonderful.

Without a family a rich man is very poor

This one at Bang Saray http://www.ruantalay.com/# is about a half hour out of town. Get there around five for the sunset dining experience of a lifetime. Fantastic. The website doesn't do the place justice but the view is phenomenal.

thx.

I'd like to know more about it too - think it might just be the place for my teelak and me.

thx.

I'd like to know more about it too - think it might just be the place for my teelak and me.

Never argue with an idiot - they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Anyone got more info on Bali Hai, cuisine, prices etc?

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

For me it would be Mez, which is part of the Sheraton - yeahs its pricey but great food - excelent service and its romantic, chic and classy.

I have spent my last three valentines there...just love it.

Dawson

Beware the MonoBrow

I can confirm Bali Hai is a really nice place to take tilac. Ate there a couple of times on my last trip. Feels a bit more like being in Samui than Patts. Menu is the usual Thai and seafood selection. Not too expensive from memory. I had the duck on one visit which was very nice.

To get to Bali Hai - keep going down Walking Street, past Bali Hai pier, through the marina and it is on the seafront road, just where the road turns, at the headland. Bit too far to walk from WS - it's a moto taxi ride.

My other favourite is Lobster Pot - expensive but a great place to sit and eat with a few mates, couple of girls, carafe of wine...

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

Sunset at the pool restaurant in the Sheraton, great scenery, not cheap but worth a treat.