Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Testosterone CYP available in Pattaya?

HappyGoLuckyUSA

Where can I purchase legitimate Testosterone CYP for injection?  Which Pharmacy carries this?  Please provide name of pharmacy or at least general location and if you know for sure that they have it.  Thank you.

2nd road, face Tims her bar complex, walk into pharmacy next door on the right. Ask for catalog.

• 2 weeks later...

And if you are really lucky the stuff they have on hand will be real. Does anyone know what flavor/brand of test is most likely to be good now at everyone's favorite pharamacy?

• 1 month later...

The Bayer Schering stuff is supposed to be good. 20 amps per box - green dot above the scoreline. 

Wasn'tany good for me but YMMV and all that stuff.

• 7 months later...

Thanks guys for responding.  I am updating this post because I ended up bringing my own stuff (prescription from my Dr. included) so I did not actually visit any pharmacies.  Is the one by Tim's still good?  I will be in Patts Nov 2 and do need to take it weekly.  I prefer testosteron CYP.  Any pharmacies that I can trust and what brand should I get? 

Also, HGH, HCG ... is this available...I mean legit stuff...

Thanks guys for responding.  I am updating this post because I ended up bringing my own stuff (prescription from my Dr. included) so I did not actually visit any pharmacies.  Is the one by Tim's still good?  I will be in Patts Nov 2 and do need to take it weekly.  I prefer testosteron CYP.  Any pharmacies that I can trust and what brand should I get? 

Also, HGH, HCG ... is this available...I mean legit stuff...

All is available here. Be careful with copies and UG labs only....

All is available here. Be careful with copies and UG labs only....

You mean it's more likely the UG labs are legit?

You mean it's more likely the UG labs are legit?

Nah, but some of the legit labs here is considered UG labs abroad.

A 100 IU kit of Jintropin HGH will set you back about 14-16k baht (that price is a few of years ago). You really want to take a chance it's real? I bought four or five different brands of test at everyone's favorite pharmacy last trip (Jan-Mar). Best I could tell none of it was any good. YMMV but mine didn't.

If you go to mike shopping mall and come out through the back leading to second road you will see Tims bar complex across the road opposite Mikes. Cross the road and walk to your right and you will walk past a suit shop and then you will see a pharmacy on your left. This is run by a father and his son who know their stuff on ROIDS. they have all brands available.

This place has legit gear...I have bought Test Cyp, Test E, Dianobol, Sustanon 250 and Deca, along with all required accessories (AIs and PCT) and I have always received genuine gear.....

I highly recommend them......not really tried anywhere else.

Richo

2nd road, face Tims her bar complex, walk into pharmacy next door on the right. Ask for catalog.

+1 I know a lot of completing body builders who buy there.

However HGH is a big gamble any where !!!!!! you pay your money you take you chance.

JDM 

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

If you go to mike shopping mall and come out through the back leading to second road you will see Tims bar complex across the road opposite Mikes. Cross the road and walk to your right and you will walk past a suit shop and then you will see a pharmacy on your left. This is run by a father and his son who know their stuff on ROIDS. they have all brands available.

This place has legit gear...I have bought Test Cyp, Test E, Dianobol, Sustanon 250 and Deca, along with all required accessories (AIs and PCT) and I have always received genuine gear.....

I highly recommend them......not really tried anywhere else.

Richo

This is not the pharmacy directly next door to Tim's? In the place next to Tim's a woman seems to be the driving force.

+1 I know a lot of completing body builders who buy there.

JDM 

Why do I keep getting garbage at this place? I see lots of body builders in there also. One even recommended a brand to me and it was crap. I give up, I'm trying to buy some stuff to take with me next trip.  

Alpha Pharma is no longer legit/produced by the same people. Anything dated being made after 2013 is hit/miss and will be copies. 

Stick with Bayer test enanthanante 20 amps in a box as said... very good stuff, best you'll find buddy, only slightly shorter ester that cypionate it really wont make any difference. 

Alpha Pharma is no longer legit/produced by the same people. Anything dated being made after 2013 is hit/miss and will be copies. 

Stick with Bayer test enanthanante 20 amps in a box as said... very good stuff, best you'll find buddy, only slightly shorter ester that cypionate it really wont make any difference.

Any reliable links of that pls?

Search Google my friend^ plenty of info available  just through that avenue. 

I have a lot of friends in the industry and myself have used a lot of the AP range over the last few years, and first hand experience tells me all you read is true.

Don't believe me if you don't want to, just trying to help. If you want to continue to waste money on fakes, please do. 

I wouldn't buy anything from a Thai pharmacy except the Bayer proviron and testoviron depot (test enth).

Even the once great Thai testolic (test prop) has gone to shit and last year when I was in Thailand bought it from multiple pharmacies all over Thailand and they were all fake (confirmed by blood work not my 'feelings')... The ampules change shape the same time.

Naive people and Aussies desperate for hormones will continue to buy the underdosed and fake from the Thai pharmacies regardless. 

If you notice recently they've started a new 10ml multi-dose vial line and added it to their website (AP) like other underground labs... This would never have been the case before as we all know AP wanted to come across as a legit pharma company, that's why the made the big effort to package their products so nicely and put them into single dose ampules like real pharma gear.

That's also why they only produced 'Parabolin' and never tren ace and tren enth... now you look at their new 10ml line... trena rapid aka tren ace, not a pharma product.

Btw there is still plenty of old product in circulation so just because you're using AP and getting awesome results doesn't go to say the next AP you buy will be the same. Check the dates like I said, anything after 2013... wouldn't buy.

I have some of their NPP from 2012 and it's excellent... but I have had their masteron from 2014 and it was worthless whilst friends had the 2013 mast... complete different ampules and oil thickness.

I don't know what their currently stocking in Pattaya but I can guess it's the new stuff as they always sell out fast and had to order stuff in for me a few years back when I bought AP there. 

Whats your take on the fam Tims. at this time ( was good in the past IMO).

Not into it at this time so can not comment.

JDM

I've not been since last March so couldn't comment now but that's the only pharmacy I ever bought hormones from in Pattaya. If I was going anywhere it would be there...

There is also another I can't recall the name of opposite the newish McDonalds by marine mansion?? They used to stock some ok stuff. Got proviron from them when tims had none.

I've not been since last March so couldn't comment now but that's the only pharmacy I ever bought hormones from in Pattaya. If I was going anywhere it would be there...

There is also another I can't recall the name of opposite the newish McDonalds by marine mansion?? They used to stock some ok stuff. Got proviron from them when tims had none.

Where you now boyo

You back in the land of the wet weather Ha Ha.

I have not seen you around however I have not been down town a lot.

when you back give me a call we will do a BBQ.

JDM 

Where you now boyo

You back in the land of the wet weather Ha Ha.

I have not seen you around however I have not been down town a lot.

when you back give me a call we will do a BBQ.

JDM 

Didn't realize who I was talking too then for a minute!! 

How ya doing mate?

Aye back in Wales, pile of crap!

Hope to come out for a few months now next year, probably Feb-April, wish I could live out there but $$$$ :Think1: 

I will drop you a message when coming over for sure, possible even rent again!!..good to hear from you.

I wouldn't buy anything from a Thai pharmacy except the Bayer proviron and testoviron depot (test enth).

I tried those also, don't bother.

I tried those also, don't bother.

Really? When and where did you buy? I know there are fakes around but usually sold online and not found in pharmacies.

I'm using the Bayer Enan right now that I bought from Tim's in Pattaya last march and it's shit hot. Only using 350mg/week (I don't use big amounts of test) but I notice straight away when swapping from underground propionate I was on before, boners all around.

Really? When and where did you buy? I know there are fakes around but usually sold online and not found in pharmacies.

I'm using the Bayer Enan right now that I bought from Tim's in Pattaya last march and it's shit hot. Only using 350mg/week (I don't use big amounts of test) but I notice straight away when swapping from underground propionate I was on before, boners all around.

I was in Pattaya from mid January to mid March. They were among a number of things I bought from the same place. I had such bad luck figured I must be screwing up the injections and had a couple done at those little clinics to no avail. I basically just gave up. Guess I'm just unlucky. I'm trying to get some stuff before my next trip.   

Archived