Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Songkran 2008 - ever wondered how wet you get??

whitespider - RIP

Some cool pics thanks for posting.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Not sure if I am happy or sad I am missing it.

Looks like a right hoot!!! Although not sure if I could take a whole week of it. Thanks guys.

I am very happy I am not there. Nice pics but it really does get out of hand in Pattaya.

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

nice pics ws,thanks for sharing.

hihihi, out here its everyday songkran raining everyday so everyday wet.

Not sure if I am happy or sad I am missing it.

i feel the same mate

Looks like a right hoot!!! Although not sure if I could take a whole week of it. Thanks guys.

a week is to long IHM 2 days is more than enough

Without a family a rich man is very poor

Must admit had a great day on the first day of songkan, but 3 days into to it now is getting a bit tired-some to say the lease. Oh well only another 4 days to go. lol

Again nice pix and enjoyin themselves i hope but am too old for that crap now even tho stil 40ish!!!!

Been there and done it thanks several years ago.

A welcome respite from the heat i spose and its the only time of year that am happy not to be in Thailand.

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

I haven't gone out during Songkran so far and i don't plan too, was sick to death of it last year after a couple days..in Pattaya it just goes on far to long and too many people go over the top with it.

I haven't been looking forward to it for a long time, im just counting days the days until its finished and things get back to normal...

"Talk to Jesus"

Its a long week in Pattaya, nice pics glad I arrive on Saturday just as it all ends

I haven't gone out during Songkran so far and i don't plan too, was sick to death of it last year after a couple days..in Pattaya it just goes on far to long and too many people go over the top with it.

I haven't been looking forward to it for a long time, im just counting days the days until its finished and things get back to normal...

My thoughts exactly...

I thought they had banned those fucking water cannons.

After a long hot work out at the gym it's easy to cool off this week with just a walk around the block.

Soi 7 and 8 are crazy while Soi 6 they not only soak you but also try and rips your shorts off too. 2nd road is a warzone and if you get on a baht bus there prepare for multiple soakings.

Some pix from beach road, soi 7 & soi 8

If people wake early enough today will try get some soi sex/6 songkran shots

P4131062.JPG

P4131064.JPG

P4131067.JPG

P4131068.JPG

P4131070.JPG

P4131072.JPG

P4131074.JPG

P4131076.JPG

P4131078.JPG

On a bad day it's drier to go swimming with your clothes on

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

You can say that again. I wouldn't enjoy being drenched when heading to an air conditioned bar and trying to enjoy myself in the process. It should be a limited affair for sure.

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

It'll be over on the 20th right?

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

i foooking love it! Please dont end!!!!

i admit its different if you gotta get to work!

Tips are as follows...

travel naked, no problem

It looks fun. I say that sitting in my bedroom in Leeds nice and dry though. I can imagine getting sick of a week long water fight after oooh about 1 minute.

Is there any safe zone or do you get drenched wherever you are?

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

I don't bring many clothes with me (just what I can fit in my carry-on). It would suck running out of dry clothes.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

It was a laugh, but it did drag in the end. Funniest thing was seeing the Japanese tourists trying to stay dry with towels....they didn't stay dry for long!