Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baron Beach Hotel

Thai Visa Express

Soi 9 looks good anyone got the website ?

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

nope azzzey cant help u out with that.

i had hoped u had some pics of the places.

well i will google the place maybe i find something on it.

Pictures made in some program probably means it is shit, or maybe just so new so they have not time to make real photographs :D

No its not shit late opening looks good i went inside it in Feb i thought it was a new condo development.

Thai Visa Express

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

It looks like a great place, though it might be expensive.

No its not shit late opening looks good i went inside it in Feb i thought it was a new condo development.

Ok nice, looks luxorious (atleast for me lol)

check out asiarooms, theyre priced it at £26 per night! :Bow2:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Looks like it's under 1000 baht (29 us dollars)

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

I clicked on the map but nothing came up. Where is this place located in relation to Central Pattaya Road?

I clicked on the map but nothing came up. Where is this place located in relation to Central Pattaya Road?

Located on Soi 8, next to Cherry Bar and closer to Beach Road than Second Road.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Located on Soi 8, next to Cherry Bar and closer to Beach Road than Second Road.

FatherMojo

Seems as though you get better value at the Sunshine hotel if you are going to stay on Soi 8. Being close to Cherry Bar is far from ideal. Put another way, Cherry Bar is a nice place to visit but I would not want to stay there.

• 4 weeks later...

Bars now gone so should be ok.

Thai Visa Express

Any pics ?

Thai Visa Express

• 2 months later...

http://www.baronbeachhotel.com/

Pricey though........starts from 2200 baht

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Soi 9 looks good anyone got the website ?

This hotel doesn't seem to have its own website.

I'm on a tight budget, but my first criteria for hotels is that it must have an in-room safe. The only way to verify that is via the hotel's own website.

Sometimes the hotel has safes but AsiaRooms and Agoda fail to mention that.

Other times, AsiaRooms and Agoda mention the hotel has safes but ONLY for certain types of rooms, and not for the type you're booking, so be careful

Hence, I tend to avoid those hotels without their own websites

good location and the rooms look good.

i'll give it a once over when i'm there in 5 weeks.

• 2 months later...

They don't answer me about the joiner fee, but the hotel is with the Mike group and usually is without joiner or 600 Bahts like the Mike Orchid on soi 3, but if you book a double room they don't charge the joiner.

They don't answer me about the joiner fee, but the hotel is with the Mike group and usually is without joiner or 600 Bahts like the Mike Orchid on soi 3, but if you book a double room they don't charge the joiner.

it looks like a real nice place, might give it a try next trip

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!