IGNORED

How to dial number?

One hung low

Got a number from a local gal. But it is not a thai number. It doesn't start with 0

It starts with + and then the number.

How do I dial it?

starts it with +66?

The plus is used as the beginning in the landcode, use the plus or replace it with a "0"

starts it with +66?

The plus is used as the beginning in the landcode, use the plus or replace it with a "0"

I believe it's not just the plus, but the entire +66 needs to be replaced with a 0 to dial the number when in Thailand.

Yeah, change the +66 to 0, or hold down the 0 key until a + appears.

up to you

I believe it's not just the plus, but the entire +66 needs to be replaced with a 0 to dial the number when in Thailand.

IMO It does not matter if you keep the +66 or not (it is the landcode, or is it in Thailand different in my homecountry?). But it is important if you leave Thailand to add the +66 otherwise you will dial someone else or get the message "this number is not in use"

IMO It does not matter if you keep the +66 or not (it is the landcode, or is it in Thailand different in my homecountry?).

Yes, it's different.

Thailand is 66

Belgium is 32

up to you

Yes, it's different.

Thailand is 66

Belgium is 32

Im not sure, if you are being serious or not :LOL2:

ps. Belgium is not my homecountry.

You're sporting the Belgian flag & it says Belgium for location under your avatar.

up to you

You're sporting the Belgian flag & it says Belgium for location under your avatar.

not the belgian flag... looks like netherlands

anyway: number dialing:

thai number: 08 12 34 56 78

when from abroad: +66 8 12 34 56 78  (or replace +66 by whatever strange other international outgoing dialing code your country's telephone network uses)

standard way to write a number:  +66 (0)8 12 34 56 78   sometimes +66 (0)81 / 234 56 78  when 081 is a local telephone code

not the belgian flag... looks like netherlands

Right, that country code is 31.

up to you

Archived