IGNORED

The Cafe

A few weeks ago I came across a nice little restaurant called "THE CAFE",,,It all looked very clean and the menu looked like it covered everything,,,so I started with Saug and mash...It came out hot but very tasteless,, the mash must have been SMASH as it tasted like water and the sausages were the most tasteless sausages in town ,,,I covered them with their onion grave but that didn`t help,,,, I was not impressed.

I went back a while later to give it a second chance,,,,I had cottage pie with veg,,,,Everything looked good but the cottage pie was as dry as sand in the sun so I asked for a bit of gravy to help me swallow,,,no problem ,,up it came,,,not too bad,,,wouldn`t have it again,,,got a big surprise as the gravy was 20 baht extra. ( I was gob smacked ) The only place in THAILAND where you have to pay for GRAVY.

Never mind,,,Today a friend of mine fancied scrambled eggs so I had seen other people eat that and it looked good,,,He had Scrambled eggs plus bacon and fried potatoes...He said the scrambled eggs were fine but the two bits of bacon were flat three inch tasteless slabs that he wasn`t impressed with, I had saug,egg and chips and beans,,, The chips were the longest in the world,,,I should enter them into the Guinness Book of Records,,, Not too bad,,,but I`m sorry to say the sausages were again unbelievable the worst I have ever tasted here,,,,,

O.K. I love trying out places,,,Thats a hobby of mine...but three strikes and your out....

Sorry, "The Cafe",,, The place is clean and tidy and the staff are very good but somebody has to buy better food....It`s off my list.

Cheers Cartoonman.

Thanks for the informatio mate.

its always good to know what we are up for if we should go there.