IGNORED

VIEW TALLAY VILLA....

Gobby

all i have to say about this place is that it was GREAT!!.. a bit expensive, but its well worth it imo.. high walls.. nice looking area where you can hangout and relax.. it has a alittle music system which is perfect for the out doors when swimming..

can you say PRIVATE sex in the pool?..lol...( i had a hard time convincing my girl to do an underwater BJ..lol.. but with a private pool I had all the time I needed to convince her ) :unsure: ...

its in jomtien.. which i thought was a great place. alot of people say its a bit far from Walking Street.. but imo.. its perfect.. 10bt and 10-15 min later you are in your fav gogo.. the bus is always around jomtien beach road.. and its easy to get to cause the villa has its own free tuk tuk service 24/7. and they can bring you all the way out to beach road from your room....the hard part is getting back..lol.. too drunk, i always tell my girl to remember where i stay and give her the money to get me back.. bless her :D .. so its about 150bt - 200bt to get back when you are super pissed. and they take you right in front of your house....

it has no wifi in the rooms.. but there is one computer in the lobby.. and there are wifi by the main swimming pool..

( i didnt use the compuer for 8 days and it feels great.. when i felt bored i go for a swim in my private pool.. call my girl over and have a bit of fore play in the pool..hehe. and yes i got sun burn BAD...5555.. it was the girl fault, getting nake after an hour in the sun and making me fuck around with her...)

what really got me was the maid service.. there is 4 people who does yoru room for you in under 10 mins. i timed them.. they clean the outside and inside everything was perfect. and im a very messing guy..dishes and everything clean..if you are wondering about the pool and towels.. they give you four.. clean everyday....

btw.. if you brake there palm tree.. you are going to get charge 10,000bt…lol.. so fuck around but don’t fuck around to much….55555….

in my next trip i will be staying at the view tally villa for sure.. maybe not the whole stay because its around 5000 per day.. but for sure at least a week.. its a great way to relax in the afternoon after a week in patt.. go to the beach relax.. then come back to the house and have a private swim with your teelac...it really doesnt get any better IMO..

i hope this helped someone out....

i only had a minor problem with this place when i was there.. and it wasnt even the reception fault.. it was because of a misunderstand and there former manager.. in the system/ emails i got.. the room was suppose to be.. pay 6 day. and get the 7th free.. but when i was checking out they told me that it was not suppose to be this way and tired to charge me the 7th day. i was having none of that shit. so i showed them my email and argue a bit.. but at the end they droped the 7th day and told me to reserve by phone next time.. and that is fine by me...

great everything.. great staff everybody smile always...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

THANKS!! Im glad someone finally wrote something on the Villas. I did a search and only found stuff on the apartments. I will be staying there at the end of May for eight days but booked for three cause I hadnt read any reviews. I figured if i liked it i would rebook or leave. Good to know its only a 15 min ride to Walking St. Bad that they dont have WiFi, is there a internet cafe somewhere close maybe? I dont think i can live without my mail for too long.

Did the maids have a problem with cleaning the kiddies out of the pool?" LOL How big is the private pool? Like a tub or big enough we four size?

Some men like to pay them to stay, I like to pay them to leave...either way you pay.

THANKS!! Im glad someone finally wrote something on the Villas. I did a search and only found stuff on the apartments. I will be staying there at the end of May for eight days but booked for three cause I hadnt read any reviews. I figured if i liked it i would rebook or leave. Good to know its only a 15 min ride to Walking St. Bad that they dont have WiFi, is there a internet cafe somewhere close maybe? I dont think i can live without my mail for too long.

Did the maids have a problem with cleaning the kiddies out of the pool?" LOL How big is the private pool? Like a tub or big enough we four size?

there is an internet cafe out side of the villa area. which 1 min away using the tuktuk...the pool was big enough to play in 3 to 4 would be ok.. 2 -3 is great.. 2 is perfect.. 1 is lonely..lol...

the maids dont have a problem with anything.. anything.... i had to hide my nake girl in the bedroom once thats why i was timing them.. :unsure: ...

PE, Thanks for the review do you have any pics of the place ?

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

PE, Thanks for the review do you have any pics of the place ?

sorry mav.. no i dont not have any pics....

I have stayed at View Talay Villas on quite a few occasions, including my last trip in Feb 08.

Photos from my most recent stay in Feb 08.

285078-8.jpg

285078-9.jpg

I have been staying there off and on for quite a few years now.....here is an older picture a few years back...

285078-10.jpg

As you can see from the pictures....the pool for the 1 bedroom Villas is small, but still big enough to enjoy. If you opt for the 2-bedroom villa(twice as much), the pool is much larger.

And If you feel the need to use a much bigger pool......you also have the option to use their community pool, which is pretty big......

285078-11.jpg

Although I loved the Villas at View Talay Villa.....on my last trip, I also rented a Private Villa house. Sometimes.....you just have to take it up a notch....LOL!! This other Villa also had an awesome pool..w/a jacuzzi and waterfall in it.....

285078-12.jpg

285078-13.jpg

Nonetheless....you will definitely enjoy yourself at View Talay Villas, trust me! The privacy of the Villas are awesome.....and sitting out at nite...while having a drink, by the private pool with your favorite lady or ladies, with hte nice scenery lights on at nite.......is priceless!!!

They also have a website.....try doing a search on google.

Mr Pimp

Edited by Mrrobj

there is an internet cafe out side of the villa area. which 1 min away using the tuktuk...the pool was big enough to play in 3 to 4 would be ok.. 2 -3 is great.. 2 is perfect.. 1 is lonely..lol...

the maids dont have a problem with anything.. anything.... i had to hide my nake girl in the bedroom once thats why i was timing them.. :P ...

Good cause i plan on doing some damage...to the BG's not the plants. Is it really like a Villa in terms of style, I mean does the room layout remind you of being on a resort beach or just another apartment? Could i walk it to the GoGos and the beach from the Villa or is that too much footwork? Just if I wanted to take a stroll.

Some men like to pay them to stay, I like to pay them to leave...either way you pay.

I have stayed at View Talay Villas on quite a few occasions, including my last trip in Feb 08.

285086-2.jpg

285086-3.jpg

I have been staying there off and on for quite a few years now.....here is an older picture a few years back...

285086-4.jpg

As you can see from teh pictures....the pool for the 1 bedroom Villas is small, but still big enough to enjoy. If you opt for the 2-bedroom villa, the pool is much large.

If you insist on an even bigger pool......you also have the option to use their community pool, which is pretty big......

285086-5.jpg

Although I loved the Villas at View Talay Villa.....on my last trip, I also rented a Private Villa house, that also had an awesome pool..w/a jacuzzi and waterfall in it.....

285086-6.jpg

285086-7.jpg

Nonetheless....you will definitely enjoy yourself at View Talay Villas, trust me! The privacy of the Villas are awesome.....and sitting out at nite having a drink, by the private pool with your favorite lady or ladies, with nice scenery lights on at nite.......is priceless!!!

Mr Pimp

Hey Mr. Pimp, I just got finished reading your 40 BDay thread, it read like a movie script! The private Villa you stayed at the last time you were there, do you have a contact for the place or any other places? Im only booked for three days at View Talay. Catch you there Pimp'n.

Clark Kent....to get to Walking Street, you will have to take a baht bus and it is a little too far to walk. But also remember, Jomtien Beach also has a few open beer bars that are within walking distance of the Villas. I really can't comment on them, as I have not recently been to any of them.....but I have rode past them on a few occasions.

Anyways.....the baht bus has a consistent route going in and out of Jomtien now, much better than it was in the past. You can also consider renting a scooter......or if your brave enough.....check out what I rented to get back and forth from the Villa....LOL!!!

Photo taken right outside of the View Talay Villa.....

285092-1.jpg

Mr Pimp

Thanks for all the great info guys.... Would love stay there one day. C Kent... looking forward to meeting you buddy.... only about 7 weeks now!

Thanks for all the great info guys.... Would love stay there one day. C Kent... looking forward to meeting you buddy.... only about 7 weeks now!

Its not coming quick enough, i keep looking at my counter like its going to skip a day or two. Same here, i can see youre a bad influence...im looking forward to the attempts at corruption. First rounds on me.

Its not coming quick enough, i keep looking at my counter like its going to skip a day or two. Same here, i can see youre a bad influence...im looking forward to the attempts at corruption. First rounds on me.

Wait till you get to T minus 7 days... then you wont be able to sleep! I'm raising my game this trip so its gonna be a good one. See you there m8.

Sorry guys.... back to the villa...

Thanks for the info about the baht buses etc. I have already booked my stay there for my first trip (staying in galaxy suites for the first 10 days and then moving there for the final week) and was a little apprehensive about how often the buses go into pattaya.

Quick question about getting back - do they give you a card w/ the add. in thai on it? I can only immagine myself hammered at 4 in the morning, trying to explain to a driver to take me to this place that he has never heard of.

Yes.....at that the main reception building, I usually grab a bunch of them! They have a map and address in Thai on them.....

Mr P

i was impressed with the size of the walls and the privacy... and your girl was HOT

I changed the days im coming there to a week earlier but I cant find a number or email to let them know. Is there a way to get in touch with them so I dont get caught out in the cold...or in this case the heat? Does anyone know if theere going to charge me for the change of dates or how much if they do? What if I want to upgrade to a two or three room, it looks like the prices are $400 a night for a three room even in the low season. Can I get that to come down a lil?

• 3 weeks later...

301800-10.jpg

301800-11.jpg

301800-12.jpg

As you can see from the pictures....the pool for the 1 bedroom Villas is small, but still big enough to enjoy. If you opt for the 2-bedroom villa(twice as much), the pool is much larger.

And If you feel the need to use a much bigger pool......you also have the option to use their community pool, which is pretty big......

301800-13.jpg

Although I loved the Villas at View Talay Villa.....on my last trip, I also rented a Private Villa house. Sometimes.....you just have to take it up a notch....LOL!! This other Villa also had an awesome pool..w/a jacuzzi and waterfall in it.....

301800-14.jpg

301800-15.jpg

Nonetheless....you will definitely enjoy yourself at View Talay Villas, trust me! The privacy of the Villas are awesome.....and sitting out at nite...while having a drink, by the private pool with your favorite lady or ladies, with hte nice scenery lights on at nite.......is priceless!!!

Mr Pimp

hey mr pimp

been checkin out your posts with regard to view talay villas......they look great.......would like to ask tho.......the 5 & 6 th pic in this post of yours............is that villa part of view talay? or private house not related to talay................we have checked the site for talay and the pics there dont help us to confirm either way..........thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the reports guys, the villas look great. We seem to be having a real problem making a booking. We emailed them from the website, but this is the reply we got back:

Dear Martin

Thank you for your email

We are a members only resort therefore we cannot offer units to non members

You could try the hotel section on [email protected] to see if they have any availability for the dates requested

Kind Regards

Steve

Can anyone please advise us has to how we may book at the villas..

Thanks MB

Thanks for all the reports guys, the villas look great. We seem to be having a real problem making a booking. We emailed them from the website, but this is the reply we got back:

Dear Martin

Thank you for your email

We are a members only resort therefore we cannot offer units to non members

You could try the hotel section on [email protected] to see if they have any availability for the dates requested

Kind Regards

Steve

Can anyone please advise us has to how we may book at the villas..

Thanks MB

the last time i was there they told me.... you can now only.. ( reserve the villa by phone or in person.) NO!!! emails .. yes.. NO.emails........

this was a month ago.....

• 1 month later...