IGNORED

FREE DRINKS All Night tue 15th

Alan lad

hi guys

Well i said some time ago now ,while i was in Perth helping my son Jason trying to win custody ,that we would have one hell of a party once we were back !!

Well his little girl (my granddaughter) has settled in very well .

So its now time to have that night ,where we throw a party in the maner it should be, WE are paying !!

Yep FREE drinks ALL NIGHT from 8pm till we close .

We have done this before so many have seen how busy it gets ,so please come early if you can .For those who have not been to one of the parties were we pay the tab . D/Beer and some house spirits will be flowing FREE all night .

I would like to take the chance to thank all who had sent best wishes to Jason and his girl Anika.

We will also start our new promo/give away to same night ,so do come have a look (you might like to ride it home yourself)

See you all on the 15th

alan

Alan: Wish I could be there M8 but will send my congraulations to the proud papa and the even prouder grandpa. See you in the fall.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Damn. Will be up in the village for Songkran. I am sure at 8:00 pm there will be a line up waiting to get in.

Khun Ken

Life is Short! Eat Desert First at the "Y"

Congratulations on the victory. Glad to hear grand daughter is settling nicely. Is definitely a worthy occasion for a party. Sorry won't be there until fall. Will have to stop in with Wolfy to meet you & raise a few in your grand daughter's honor.

hi guys

Well we have just been talking to the owner of the new "thunder jet" boat down at bali hai. He has been very kind and offered to sell tickets for ride on his boat at a very large discount !!

The normal price of a tiket is 1500 bt any one who buys a ticket at the party will only pay 800 bt !!!

alan

Alan, congats on the victory! I just got back from Pattaya and I spent 9 straight nites in your bar. Too bad I will miss the party! I love your bar and I think you have the friendliest service on WS. I'll be back in 6 months though, maybe we can have a beer together then.

I've become good friends with your Hostess #100 Pat. She's a real charmer! Tell her that Joey from the USA says Hi!!

Best of luck and Drink one for me!

I guess that the line up this time will be out in the streets trying to get inside your great bar Shane.

Have a great eve then mate.

Damn free drinks! i better get my cheap ass down there. :Bow2:

Congratulations to you all, see you soon...

"Talk to Jesus"