IGNORED

Grand Millinium Sukhumvit BKK

jj88

My last trip to Thailand I started the adventure at the Grand Millinium in BKK. I visited Soi Cowboy, but I didn't pick up any of the girls there. I was curious to know if GM allows the working girls into their hotel. I noticed last time there was a 24/7 guard there, and the hotel is generally pretty classy. I plan to stay there my next trip and BF a girl, before heading off to Pattaya and a few other places.

My last trip to Thailand I started the adventure at the Grand Millinium in BKK. I visited Soi Cowboy, but I didn't pick up any of the girls there. I was curious to know if GM allows the working girls into their hotel. I noticed last time there was a 24/7 guard there, and the hotel is generally pretty classy. I plan to stay there my next trip and BF a girl, before heading off to Pattaya and a few other places.

Its girl friendly, nice hotel very handy for Cowboy.

Its girl friendly, nice hotel very handy for Cowboy.

+1 ... yep, it's gf

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

welcome aboard.

found your answer , which is yes its girl friendly, in the BANGKOK hotel section, linked below;

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/149325-grand-millennium-sukhumvit/

enjoy

welcome aboard.found your answer , which is yes its girl friendly, in the BANGKOK hotel section, linked below;http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/149325-grand-millennium-sukhumvit/enjoy

Thank you for the welcome. I guess I should have searched, but the internet I'm using is a pain in the ass to try. My last trip was all about site seeing, and my next trip will be mongering. I actually bar fined a girl in Pattaya on accident the last trip. I was hella drunk in some gogo and this girl was like "me go with you to hotel?". I was like Noooo my wife (ex wife...not cuz of this) there. Anyways after I paid my tab and left she followed me out. She proved useful in paying for a motorcycle taxi (I had no cash on hand) and navigating me to my hotel. It was pretty funny seeing my wife's face when I came back. The Thai girl was worried she was going to get beat up. She kept saying "we no boom boomed". It was funny. I passed out on the bed, and my wife said the Thai girl showered and then slept naked next to her. I woke up with the worse hang over ever....and a bitching wife. My wife paid the girl like 3000bht which I thought was kind of a rip off...oh well I didn't really care.

OMG that's crazy so your wife was at hotel and a bargirl followed you back? I would have used the security to get rid of her. I always stay at this hotel and The Landmark when in BKK to try Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza and their both girl friendly and the security guys are great.

Yup. I didn't really mind though because once I left the bar I realized I was completely fucked up and wouldn't have made it back on my own. She proved useful getting me back to the hotel. I didn't have any cash or I would have paid her for getting me there. I was just like ahh fuck it I'll pay her in the morning. It was just hella funny once the TG realized my wife was there. I swear that gogo drugged me....I've never been that wasted and never had a hangover like that the next day. I've felt better the next day after all day/night binges in Vegas.

Archived