IGNORED

Grand Millennium Sukhumvit

svjedi

I stayed here for two nights for 3300 BT a night. I was upgraded to a "club" room on the 24th floor. The room was nice and the location was ultra convenient to Soi Cowboy. The room was very elegant the only downside was the view was terrible. They were building a new building right next door and i could see the construction worker sleeping in uncompleted floors.

They were very girl friendly only made one of the 5 girls register that trip and that's when i came in really drunk. so i assume it was for my protection.

If money was not i issue i would stay there again but next time i going to look for cheaper establishments that are just as convenient. But not bad place to put a first timer in LOS and BKK at ease.

A nice hotel but many as good or better for half the price or less in even better locations

Ghosty

Thanks for the feedback. I totally agree with your sentiment. Rather spend it on the ladies. 

You want a gym & pool, like me or just a room ?  Citadines 23, Admiral Premier, Sukhumvit Suites - 1800B should do it.

I did not need a pool or jim. I got all the workout i needed from the ladies. I wanted convience and being close to soi cowboy.

I wanted convience and being close to soi cowboy.

You can get that from Jasmine Executive Suites too.

Jasmine, good call. The GMS is on WOTIF as 5* Sukhumvit 'Mystery Hotel' usually and can be had for as low as 2600B off season.

Jasmine, good call. The GMS is on WOTIF as 5* Sukhumvit 'Mystery Hotel' usually and can be had for as low as 2600B off season.

Great price for such a prime location. I've never stayed at this hotel but just hearing the name I can tell you exactly where it is and describe the shape!  :wink:

A nice Hotel but many as good or better for half the price or less in even better locations

Ghosty

Hi Ghosty

I would be interested to know which hotels you have in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived