IGNORED

Oasis Airlines

wolfy

This was on OASIS Airlines website dated April 10th, 2008.

Thanks to Lespaul 5000 for the heads up

Notice to Oasis Hong Kong Airlines Passengers

It is with regret that Oasis Hong Kong Airlines announces that the airline has applied to the Hong Kong Court to appoint a provisional liquidator on 9 April 2008. The Court has appointed Edward Middleton and Patrick Cowley of KPMG as the provisional liquidators, and they have assumed control of the airline with effect from 1400h the same day Hong Kong time.

Our flight operations have been cancelled until further notice. The Provisional Liquidators are liaising with other airlines in order to help customers make alternate travel arrangements as quickly as possible.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

I guess i,m swiming home :Good_One:

On a happier note Oasis Gogo on Soi Buakow has not been effected and is continuing to operate :Good_One:

Testicles

On a happier note Oasis Gogo on Soi Buakow has not been effected and is continuing to operate :wacko:

LOL good to hear.

Seriously flew with Oasis a few times to Honkers and thought it was a decent airline. Always seemed busy but guess the lack of planes and scheduled flights took its toll.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

I am afraid its worse than just Honkers..Oasis also loans out 747s to other airlines...Air Namibia rents one and has now had to cancel flights to/from Europe..

That'll mean less wankers coming here killing the wildlife anyway...so there is an upside to it I guess!!!

hey dude...got any tips on an airline i can use to get to Hong Kong. :D i heard Taliban Airlines has a direct flight...whatya think :D

Saw this in the headlines this morning.... thanks guys, glad to say i haven't booked with them but I did admire there prices (£199 to HKK!!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

wow.... they have been in business pretty short.

But to HK you can still take the thai air asia, at least to macau.

They fly the planes that even thai airways does not want to fly any more. Considering thai airways has a bad security statistics, I am wondering when they will crash.

Ok, chances of being in a crash plane are low, but hell it feels like shagging a dirty old bitch to use them.