Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Have you ever

oliver

Looks like a much better way to join the mile high club than a cramped toilet! I wonder how much an FA charges for ST? :What5:

To be fair : the last FA was not asleep , but ATTENDED to the passengers ... giving you value for your money ! :)

:Crossfingers:

Edited by jawadde

I stopped making NY's resolutions

Mr. Fiennes and his flight attendant proved it's a great for negative publicity for a star and a great way for a FA to get fired.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

And she'll make 10x more off this story this year than she would have with her FA job.

Besides that as far as I'm concerned it's not negative publicity, good for him he got laid. Nice way to kill a bit of flying time I'd say!

Maybe she sold her story for big bucks somewhere. I don't know.

It's negative publicity not only for Mr. Fiennes but also for the

airline. That's why they fired her ass straight away.

Also, she has no career in her profession going forward. If she

makes a career from the remnants of this, it would be a longshot

win.

It's also not good for R.F.; there's a lot more straightlaced

people that go to films worldwide than are on boards like this.

He fucked up, and so did she. If they wanted to get busy, they

should have waited until after the flight.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

I've accidentally (read: drunkenly) climbed the stairs in a Boeing 777 looking for the bathroom but instead finding several VERY pissed off flight attendants. I didn't get any more service on that flight, save for them hurling some pretzel bags at me an hour before we landed. :001_Sawasdee:

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™

So that's why they're so damn cheery after a 12 hour flight and we're all grouchy and sore... bitches...

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***