IGNORED

Weather in late august?

DougieHowser

Hiya all,

Just another newbe here asking a question that has probably been asked 100 times already.

Can anybody tell me what I should expect weatherwise in Pattaya during late august.

Thanks in advance and I hope I'm not making anybody wanna pull their hair out.

hot!

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Yes it will be hot and you will be at the end of the rainy season. :D

Half way through it I thought? :Party1:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I like the heat...just not the rain. I heard that its ok for most of the day but it starts to rain heavily in the late afternoon/evenings...is this true???

as every other month ... HOT

August is still rainy season but patts dont get as much rain as inland, but it still gets hit heavy now and again :D

Wha's like us?

I like the heat...just not the rain. I heard that its ok for most of the day but it starts to rain heavily in the late afternoon/evenings...is this true???

Rain is sporadic. You never know when it's coming. In the dry season its usually short bursts on occasion. Rainy season it can piss down the whole time depending on where you are in the country.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Yes thats the commonest occurence, i.e. between 4 and 8 pm. It can rain at any time but more often than not it a short 2 hour deluge in the early evening.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...

I agree with the others... it'll be hot. But then again your in the bloody tropics so what did you expect. Flip side, this is why God created cold beer abd AC :D

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

For information on the weather in Pattaya have a look at the Pattaya Cimate thread.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

im opposite. like rain, dont like heat.

august is still hot. run from a/c to a/c, but low season, so id put up with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its hot and does rain a fair bit what i can remember , like others have said mostly in the afternoon.

:Jump_Drool:

Awesome graphic, Buzzard! Thanks for posting that one up. So easy to check what it could be like! :D

BTW, why does it always rain in the afternoons everywhere in LOS? Why not in the morning? Where does the feckin rain hide in the all the time? It always seems like there are dark clouds coming in at about 4pm but where have they been before? Just lurking around somewhere? Any meteorologists here that can help???

large sig = small penis