IGNORED

Ripleys haunted adventure Pattaya

If you wanna scare the shit out of teerak and keep her entertained for 30 minutes, its an ideal place, it was a good laugh for me, her and her cousin were hiding behind me real closely and a ladyboy and farang where hiding behind them.

It was funny the whole time, watching them scream like little girls.

They also have 4d movies there, with moving seat.

The haunted house cost 800 baht for 3 of us.

IMG_3885__Large_.jpg

IMG_3887__Large_.jpg

oh sorry its in royal garden plaza

done the ripley adventures about 5 times sad i know but every year it has something different,very good fun

I agree... scared the living shit out of me when the guy chases you with the chainsaw!!

Tried taking teelak in here on my last trip but after watching people coming out sceaming she flatly refused to go in there.

Would really like to take a look inside to see how it compares to the one in Spain i visited many years ago.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

• 2 weeks later...

it is fun, but the mirror one (I forget what it's called) across from the haunted house is better imho. They completely turn off the lights in both attractions but in the haunted house you have to hold on to a rope which i didn't care for too much. The mirror house pretty much lets you roam free. One of my fantasies is to have sex in the mirror house with all the lights off, sick i know but hey it's only a fantasy. . . for now.

Is that the Ripley's upstairs in Mike's Shopping center, or is there more then one?

Is that the Ripley's upstairs in Mike's Shopping center, or is there more then one?

Royal Garden Plaza.

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

• 1 month later...

man it would be cool if they had a ghost tour of thailand

really enjoyed it. make sure you do everything (mirror rooms, haunted house, 4d movie, etc.)

was very good fun and it was just me and my brother that went in , near had to get some new pants , worth it i say

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like a really good time but the staff look a little strange - too long hours and not enough money maybe

Sounds like a really good time but the staff look a little strange - too long hours and not enough money maybe

Yaawn. Been there done that. I think it's more a fun for children.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

Walked past it several times, peered at the displays outside but never went in. I think I will have to force myself during a dull daytime break, for sure.

"Debauchery University post-graduate sabbatical"

Yaawn. Been there done that. I think it's more a fun for children.

yes it is for little children, suits thai girls down to the ground!

yes it is for little children, suits thai girls down to the ground!

LOL. Ok, you're right. :P

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

• 3 weeks later...

Yah done the Mirror one has to be the favourite, done loving the parts where it be pitch black

Edited by CorrereLaCitta

Praise Jah ......Rastafari

TRUE STORY

About 4 years ago i took my first serious girlfriend there with her 16 year old sister (first time in Pattaya) i thought at the time it was a good idea, for those of you who have been there, you get a rope to pull with everyone holds on to it, i was the groups leader with my girlfriend behind me and then her sister and so on, anyway half way around it my girlfriend start crying and screaming and i mean in proper fear, i tried pulling them around quicker to get her out of there but you then come into a pitch black room with zero visability she was then sick all over my back, she kept on thumping me in the back-i was beggining to think that this was a real nightmare (it was), we got out of that room into a room with more lighting to it and not only had she been sick over me but she had wet herself aswell, she was as white as one of the ghosts what had just been scaring us infact she looked like she was a worker there, anyway we finally got through it and out of there, me being me i tried to make a light hearted joke out of it all when she punched me full on on my nose, i have never been as embarresed in my life as i was in Royal Garden Plaza that day, there i was covered in sick and a bloody nose and her who had wet herself and screaming at me in Thai, god knows what her sister thought of it all with it being her first day and all ?

I wouldn't reccomend taking a Thai girl there if i was you, especially if she is called Pim from Udon :Hair_Out1:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

Did the Ripley's Haunted House a couple of years ago at Halloween with my TGF.

We joined another group that included a couple of ladyboys. When the ghosts

started to try and scare us, the ladyboys started chasing the ghosts and asked them

for their phone numbers. I was laughing so hard, I cried. The ghosts were scared

to death of the ladyboys.

gary

• Like 1

oh hell went there with my 2 brats and the virtual world or illusion maze was the first one we went to my 7 yr ld freaked out like a scalded cat i had to wave a ciggarette lighter at the cam on the roof to get them to open the emergency doors to let him out and i had to drag him (literally) into the Ripleys museum, we sat the rest out lol

]

the haunted house is great what makes it even more funny is when u get a group of gay chinese torrists behind u screaming all the way ahhhah

but u i do feel sorry 4 the thai man in the box be4 u go in the haunted house just doin that all day would get abit boring lol

people never keep hold of the rope :D

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away